Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c7/53/ea/c...mes-prison.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Trumpies think he actually rescued cats after Harvey (my kid can do a better job with photo shop) and that Obama was nonchalantly golfing during Katrina (he was a US senator at the time, not president). Their unwillingness to question anything or check sources is mind boggling.

Signed - Skeptical Republican with a brain

http://www.snopes.com/trump-saved-tw...ricane-harvey/
      Thank you for your service to demyth:

Comment

Larry David can now take over for Alec balwin!

Comment

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa!

Actually dumbass -- 'spelt' is the past and past participle of spell (try doing a simple Google search, you moron).

.... Apology accepted ... you can crawl back under your stone now...

and while you are under the stone you might want to contemplate what your sentence .... "If you would have taken the same amount of time FINDING A JOB that you took in playing grammar police to solid facts, this country may not be in the situation it's currently in" means?

Obviously with such a command of the English language, you voted for tRump.

Also thank you for kind parting words regarding my health ... and your wanting to prolong my life.
          Don't you just love when libtards choose to debate GRAMMAR as opposed to the actual subject being discussed?! It's called DEFLECTIN. It's what mentally ill, libtards use to fuel their rage filled arguments. Sad and pathetic.

You're a f*cking 138lb, unemployed POS furiously typing like you actually EVER had a set of balls expecting anyone to give a F*CK about what you're saying...

Go jerk off with your anQueefa mask on while holding your labradoodle you f*cking sheep. Your old man should have put the load that created your cretin *ss on your mom's face.

Throw in some cancer with that AIDS if you would please. Dumb F*cks like you need to die very slow, painful deaths.

Have a nice day little man. :)

Comment

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa!

Don't you just love when libtards choose to debate GRAMMAR as opposed to the actual subject being discussed?! It's called DEFLECTIN. It's what mentally ill, libtards use to fuel their rage filled arguments. Sad and pathetic.

You're a f*cking 138lb, unemployed POS furiously typing like you actually EVER had a set of balls expecting anyone to give a F*CK about what you're saying...

Go jerk off with your anQueefa mask on while holding your labradoodle you f*cking sheep. Your old man should have put the load that created your cretin *ss on your mom's face.

Throw in some cancer with that AIDS if you would please. Dumb F*cks like you need to die very slow, painful deaths.

Before the gay, grammar police are called again, I forgot the G on DEFLECTIN.

Thanks

F*cking sheep...

Comment

Signed,
              Angry alt-right troll who chose to "debate" with juvenile insults instead of the actual subject being discussed

Comment

Before the gay, grammar police are called again, I forgot the G on DEFLECTIN.

Thanks

F*cking sheep...
                hey just wanted to let you know you forgot the G champ

Comment

Drop a few lbs and you can actually do some f***involved instead of just talking about it. With a sheep, man, woman, whatever floats your boat. Less posting, more loving.

Comment

Signed,
                    Angry alt-right troll who chose to "debate" with juvenile insults instead of the actual subject being discussed
                    Signed,
                    Pretentious liberal *sshole who chose to "debate" with grammar and spelling instead of the actual subject being discussed.

Comment

Signed,
                      Pretentious liberal *sshole who chose to "debate" with grammar and spelling instead of the actual subject being discussed.
                      What was the actual subject again?

Maybe you could raise the level here by responding to a post with substance, instead of puking out knee-jerk reactions to cheap shots like your Tweeter-in-Chief does.

Comment

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa!

Drop a few lbs and you can actually do some f***involved instead of just talking about it. With a sheep, man, woman, whatever floats your boat. Less posting, more loving.
                        I don't need to lose a few pounds little man. I'm doing just fine at 6'2"/218lbs. If it makes you feel safe to imagine me as a broken down, fat guy it's ok little buddy. Just as long as you're comfortable.

F*cking sheep...

Comment

I don't need to lose a few pounds little man. I'm doing just fine at 6'2"/218lbs. If it makes you feel safe to imagine me as a broken down, fat guy it's ok little buddy. Just as long as you're comfortable.

F*cking sheep...
                          Thanks
                          And if you like to imagined little men f***ing sheep , who am I to judge. Enjoy!

Comment

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa!

Thanks
                            And if you like to imagined little men f***ing sheep , who am I to judge. Enjoy!
                            Hey grammar f*g. Your reply was a question and should have had a question mark at the end.

Kind've like this: If you're a little man who F*CKS sheep who am I to judge?

Dumb*ss.

Comment

Hey grammar f*g. Your reply was a question and should have had a question mark at the end.

Kind've like this: If you're a little man who F*CKS sheep who am I to judge?

Dumb*ss.
                              Yes! My punctuation stands corrected. Good job!

Comment

F*cking sheep...
                                ummm, you're not. We know who you are - fat, old, white, blue collar worker with a little dick. Shouldn't be on any soccer forum because you can't run across the filed. Here's the thing Trump boy - its not my fault you are a loser who lacks a college education and who has no drive. The world does not owe you anything, and Trump ain't gonna give you anything. You were not qualified for a decent well paying job before he was elected and you're not now. Mexicans and blacks aren't "taking" your jobs - they just do them better and cheaper. That's capitalism. Now go home and stew in the ****ty life you made for yourself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X