2017 Prep School Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good article. They do a good job covering NEPSAC soccer. I wonder how many of the prep girls teams were affected by the new DA. I know there are many Oakwood and Nefc Breakers girls who play prep school soccer. Did they get waivers?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Good article. They do a good job covering NEPSAC soccer. I wonder how many of the prep girls teams were affected by the new DA. I know there are many Oakwood and Nefc Breakers girls who play prep school soccer. Did they get waivers?
      BBA gave waivers.

Comment

NE Soccer Journal is one of the laziest soccer reporting organizations out there. They interview the coaches but really don't do much of their own research. They don't watch players play - just rely on other sources. Ok for people who are new to ISL/NEPSAC but there's nothing new for me here.

Comment

NE Soccer Journal is one of the laziest soccer reporting organizations out there. They interview the coaches but really don't do much of their own research. They don't watch players play - just rely on other sources. Ok for people who are new to ISL/NEPSAC but there's nothing new for me here.
          Guess your kid wasn't mentioned.

Comment

Guess your kid wasn't mentioned.
            actually he was. no need for the cynicism. I didn't learn anything knew - just the typical hype. Last year the ISL portion of the journal had a big thing about Nobles boys soccer and they didn't achieve anything remotely close to what was touted. It's all about which coach does the best sell job on them. This year it's Dusty! rah rah rah

Comment

Of course the prep girls got waivers. Many prep girls teams are expanded each year at all grade levels with new recruits. Incoming seniors, multiple repeat juniors. National and international.

Comment

actually he was. no need for the cynicism. I didn't learn anything knew - just the typical hype. Last year the ISL portion of the journal had a big thing about Nobles boys soccer and they didn't achieve anything remotely close to what was touted. It's all about which coach does the best sell job on them. This year it's Dusty! rah rah rah
                ML is not the player Dusty makes him out to be. Not even close.

Comment

Who are you and where does your kid play?

Comment

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Comment

ML is not the player Dusty makes him out to be. Not even close.
                      Coach says he'll be a "good professional????" He's not even committed to college. Loads of players in his age group have verbals.

Comment

Loads don't have verbals

At 6"5 and 17ML has a huge upside. He will put on another 25 pounds in the next 3-4 years. Not a lot of kids work off the field like he does. Fantastic kid and a bright future. Dusty has been at it for 40 years and I'm not sure how many times he makes this kind of statement. In any event Brooks is poised for another ISL title and A great shot at a Championship.

Comment

At 6"5 and 17ML has a huge upside. He will put on another 25 pounds in the next 3-4 years. Not a lot of kids work off the field like he does. Fantastic kid and a bright future. Dusty has been at it for 40 years and I'm not sure how many times he makes this kind of statement. In any event Brooks is poised for another ISL title and A great shot at a Championship.
                          Great thanks Mr. L for the scouting report on your son. Don't see the "huge upside" but that's just my opinion. Tall boy yes, IDK? maybe try basketball?

Comment

Great thanks Mr. L for the scouting report on your son. Don't see the "huge upside" but that's just my opinion. Tall boy yes, IDK? maybe try basketball?
                            Who are you? Where are you? How and what do you know? Where does your kid play and who do you know? How? what?

Comment

Who are you? Where are you? How and what do you know? Where does your kid play and who do you know? How? what?
                              1-2-3 DEEP breathhhhhhh... R-E-L-A-X Dad....The guy knew how to get you going. Good luck to your son and team BUT "Lighten up Francis"!

Comment

You are a clown

Simply put, you are a clown. If you had half a brain you wouldn't be talking **** about a kid like ML. The kid has worked his ass off to be were he is. He is one of he best center backs in this part of the country. Stay classy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X