Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard from a CSU parent that he tried to make an illegal substitute. Something about twin sisters. One was on the roster for a game, the other was not. Rostered player got sick. He played the unrostered twin and got caught. Again, this is a hearsay story from a parent, so I would approach the coach for the exact reason. But, it's sufficient enough for TS.

And really, to get fired from CSU is not easy. Coaches are not lining up to join the program.
    The above action would get a coach terminated, at least to avoid the fine from FYSA. I'm not surprised that BU picked him up. Perfect fit for that sh!t show.
    And this is what is wrong with Coral Springs. If that is correct, that is some very creative thinking and solving of a problem. CSU should be ashamed of themselves for letting such a creative coach go.

Comment

I heard from a CSU parent that he tried to make an illegal substitute. Something about twin sisters. One was on the roster for a game, the other was not. Rostered player got sick. He played the unrostered twin and got caught. Again, this is a hearsay story from a parent, so I would approach the coach for the exact reason. But, it's sufficient enough for TS.

And really, to get fired from CSU is not easy. Coaches are not lining up to join the program.
      The above action would get a coach terminated, at least to avoid the fine from FYSA. I'm not surprised that BU picked him up. Perfect fit for that sh!t show.
      Clever idea, but I highly doubt Bruno did this on his own. Sounds more like he was the fall guy for a CSU idea. I am watching him coach the U17 team at BU. His knowledge of simple game tactics is very poor. I'm not sure he even knows the game. Conniving this kind of scheme seems extremely advanced.

Comment

Clever idea, but I highly doubt Bruno did this on his own. Sounds more like he was the fall guy for a CSU idea. I am watching him coach the U17 team at BU. His knowledge of simple game tactics is very poor. I'm not sure he even knows the game. Conniving this kind of scheme seems extremely advanced.
        This club probably has had the most turnover than any club in the immediate area. The two brothers have surrounded themselves with a bunch of people with little or no experience and labeled them coaches.

Comment

This club probably has had the most turnover than any club in the immediate area. The two brothers have surrounded themselves with a bunch of people with little or no experience and labeled them coaches.
          Why is this club the only one in the immediate area that doesn't list coaching credentials or their prior experience on their website? When you are paying as much money as we are to be in this club, you would think that we should know at least a little bit about who we are leaving our children with. Our coach is a complete idiot and has no idea how to talk to our son. All he does is berate him and my son is at the point to where he doesn't want to play anymore. I tried to talk to his coach after one practice to see what our son could do to "improve" and he wouldn't give us the time of day.

Comment

Why is this club the only one in the immediate area that doesn't list coaching credentials or their prior experience on their website? When you are paying as much money as we are to be in this club, you would think that we should know at least a little bit about who we are leaving our children with. Our coach is a complete idiot and has no idea how to talk to our son. All he does is berate him and my son is at the point to where he doesn't want to play anymore. I tried to talk to his coach after one practice to see what our son could do to "improve" and he wouldn't give us the time of day.
            and you are surprised by this?

Comment

Unless you pay for private lessons, don't expect any sympathy here.

Comment

They are a complete waste of time. Most of the sessions the coaches are on their phones and they play in recreational tournaments!

Comment

What's the story with Coach Bruno leaving CSU last year? Every version is different from the last.
                  CSU parents, help me out here. My daughter plays for this coach at BU.

What were his results with the team at CSU? Why did he leave and/or get fired? Do you know where he was before CSU? Someone said Sunrise, but not sure.

It has been a complete cluster fu*k the past 3 months since August. Terrible practices and even worse results at games. Parents are starting to question if he knows how to play soccer at all. Zero consistency or improvement. Players are told to kick the ball and chase after it. No way he has a B-license, as he claims. Any insight is appreciated. Players (and parents) are about ready to jump ship.

Comment

CSU parents, help me out here. My daughter plays for this coach at BU.

What were his results with the team at CSU? Why did he leave and/or get fired? Do you know where he was before CSU? Someone said Sunrise, but not sure.

It has been a complete cluster fu*k the past 3 months since August. Terrible practices and even worse results at games. Parents are starting to question if he knows how to play soccer at all. Zero consistency or improvement. Players are told to kick the ball and chase after it. No way he has a B-license, as he claims. Any insight is appreciated. Players (and parents) are about ready to jump ship.
                    You can stop by the Dick's Sporting Goods near the fields at south county and buy life preservers. You can use them for both clubs since neither has any leadership or have ever accomplished anything.

Comment

You can stop by the Dick's Sporting Goods near the fields at south county and buy life preservers. You can use them for both clubs since neither has any leadership or have ever accomplished anything.
                      How long did it take you for that one? Did you hit "submit" with a big smirk on your face? So sad.

Comment

How long did it take you for that one? Did you hit "submit" with a big smirk on your face? So sad.
                        The only thing SAD is either of the two clubs. You must be a newbie, so let me spell it out for you. In recent time, name one top level accomplishment for either program? Coral Springs plays in Division 2 and rec league tournaments. Boca United has DA and previously had the ECNL. In the 30+ years that they have been in existence, not one state championship and their DA program is the laughing stock of the country. All of their teams are getting shredded, just like when the girls were in ECNL last year.

Comment

The only thing SAD is either of the two clubs. You must be a newbie, so let me spell it out for you. In recent time, name one top level accomplishment for either program? Coral Springs plays in Division 2 and rec league tournaments. Boca United has DA and previously had the ECNL. In the 30+ years that they have been in existence, not one state championship and their DA program is the laughing stock of the country. All of their teams are getting shredded, just like when the girls were in ECNL last year.
                          So newbie, let me explain it to you:

1. There is no such thing as a "state championship."
                          2. No soccer club in south florida has been around for 30+ years.
                          3. One top level accomplishment for each club? Coral Springs has their accomplishments listed online. Take a look. BU has boys and girls DA. I would say that is pretty big.

But, going back to the OP, he was asking about a particular coach. He was not asking for your opinion on the clubs.

Comment

So newbie, let me explain it to you:

1. There is no such thing as a "state championship."
                            2. No soccer club in south florida has been around for 30+ years.
                            3. One top level accomplishment for each club? Coral Springs has their accomplishments listed online. Take a look. BU has boys and girls DA. I would say that is pretty big.

But, going back to the OP, he was asking about a particular coach. He was not asking for your opinion on the clubs.
                            Hey wussy, do your homework. No soccer club been around for 30+ years? Really?

Let's start south and work our way up....

During the Fall of 2011 Lou Confessore was recognized by Commissioner Javier Souto and Miami-Dade County for his outstanding volunteer work in the community of Westchester. Coral Estates was established in 1966 by Lou Confessore and has remained a staple of the community ever since.

Plantation: https://plantationeagles.demosphere-...s/teams....you will see they were "established in 1985"...

Coral Springs Soccer Club was founded in 1972 (before it was called the Renegades and later became Coral Springs United).

Just three right there. Dumbarse!

Comment

Hey wussy, do your homework. No soccer club been around for 30+ years? Really?

Let's start south and work our way up....

During the Fall of 2011 Lou Confessore was recognized by Commissioner Javier Souto and Miami-Dade County for his outstanding volunteer work in the community of Westchester. Coral Estates was established in 1966 by Lou Confessore and has remained a staple of the community ever since.

Plantation: https://plantationeagles.demosphere-...s/teams....you will see they were "established in 1985"...

Coral Springs Soccer Club was founded in 1972 (before it was called the Renegades and later became Coral Springs United).

Just three right there. Dumbarse!
                              Dumbarse? Challenge accepted.

Coral Estates Soccer Club, established April 1, 1994 (23 years)
                              Plantation Eagles Youth Soccer Club, established May 17, 1989 and dissolved August 23, 1996
                              Plantation Athletic League took over the Planation Soccer in September-1996 (21 years)
                              Coral Spring United Futbol Club, established September 13, 2010 (7 years)

But for your initial citation referencing Boca United and Boynton Knights...

Greater Boca Raton Youth Soccer, established May 1, 1997 (20 years)
                              Boynton Beach Knights, established by the AYSO in August 2002

Still not seeing a club with 30+ years of competitive travel.

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight, sh!thead. But nice try.

Comment

Dumbarse? Challenge accepted.

Coral Estates Soccer Club, established April 1, 1994 (23 years)
                                Plantation Eagles Youth Soccer Club, established May 17, 1989 and dissolved August 23, 1996
                                Plantation Athletic League took over the Planation Soccer in September-1996 (21 years)
                                Coral Spring United Futbol Club, established September 13, 2010 (7 years)

But for your initial citation referencing Boca United and Boynton Knights...

Greater Boca Raton Youth Soccer, established May 1, 1997 (20 years)
                                Boynton Beach Knights, established by the AYSO in August 2002

Still not seeing a club with 30+ years of competitive travel.

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight, sh!thead. But nice try.
                                Just because the clubs changed their names or reincorporated doesn't mean they haven't been around longer. You must be proud of yourself being a f-off, but that is okay. I feel bad for you. Especially when you defend any of the crap clubs listed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X