Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is coaching at Boca United. Go ask him.
    For the most part, the coaching staff has no experience. The DOCs don't have the proper licensing or experience for the jobs and the others are still in college or just finished. TG hasn't been able to stay in one place for very long without causing a train wreck! RUN!

Comment

For the most part, the coaching staff has no experience. The DOCs don't have the proper licensing or experience for the jobs and the others are still in college or just finished. TG hasn't been able to stay in one place for very long without causing a train wreck! RUN!
      Agreed! The brothers are only in it for the money and to stroke their egos. Same for TG who is hoping to take over some day.

Comment

Agreed! The brothers are only in it for the money and to stroke their egos. Same for TG who is hoping to take over some day.
        Ever notice that they never mention kids on the website? They only mention the name of the team and the coach? The only time they ever mentioned a kid was when it was a board member's kid!

Comment

Has the club started playing games yet?
          If you consider playing in recreational leagues like SFUYSA a game, then yes.

Comment

How come there are no bios for them?
            They are probably the only club in South Florida that doesn't have bios for the coaches. The DOC has no license at all, so why post it? He bounced around from college to college as a player and will have you believe he played "professional soccer" when he was a fourth string goalkeeper for a D2 semipro soccer team. Ask him how many of his soccer players, either at club or high school, have moved on to college? Everything they play in is a second tier tournament or league, so you can't really expect your kid to play at a higher level, when they never have. The club is a waste of time and money. The one thing he has done is create a nice nest egg for him and his brother. You have to give him credit for that.

Comment

They are probably the only club in South Florida that doesn't have bios for the coaches. The DOC has no license at all, so why post it? He bounced around from college to college as a player and will have you believe he played "professional soccer" when he was a fourth string goalkeeper for a D2 semipro soccer team. Ask him how many of his soccer players, either at club or high school, have moved on to college? Everything they play in is a second tier tournament or league, so you can't really expect your kid to play at a higher level, when they never have. The club is a waste of time and money. The one thing he has done is create a nice nest egg for him and his brother. You have to give him credit for that.
              Pay for more private lessons and get off this forum.

Comment

Pay for more private lessons and get off this forum.
                The brothers make a lot off those private sessions.

Comment

The club has several college coaches on staff. You are just a jealus idiot.

Comment

The club has several college coaches on staff. You are just a jealus idiot.
                    LMAO. You drank a full gallon of the kool-aid.

Comment

LMAO. You drank a full gallon of the kool-aid.
                      Why do you say that? The club is bigger and better than ever and is moving in the right direction. There is great leadership.

Comment

Why do you say that? The club is bigger and better than ever and is moving in the right direction. There is great leadership.
                        Enjoy that 2nd gallon of kool aid

Comment

Enjoy that 2nd gallon of kool aid
                          You are just a hater! Your kid probably wasn't good enough to make a team

Comment

You are just a hater! Your kid probably wasn't good enough to make a team
                            LMFAO. I just pissed my pants from that. My kid couldn't make a team at CSU? No one gets cut from CSU.

Keep living the dream, Dad. You're on the cutting edge of rec soccer.

Comment

LMFAO. I just pissed my pants from that. My kid couldn't make a team at CSU? No one gets cut from CSU.

Keep living the dream, Dad. You're on the cutting edge of rec soccer.
                              You just provd my point. You were fired from the club. We are better off without you.

Comment

What's the story with Coach Bruno leaving CSU last year? Every version is different from the last.
                                I heard from a CSU parent that he tried to make an illegal substitute. Something about twin sisters. One was on the roster for a game, the other was not. Rostered player got sick. He played the unrostered twin and got caught. Again, this is a hearsay story from a parent, so I would approach the coach for the exact reason. But, it's sufficient enough for TS.

And really, to get fired from CSU is not easy. Coaches are not lining up to join the program.
                                The above action would get a coach terminated, at least to avoid the fine from FYSA. I'm not surprised that BU picked him up. Perfect fit for that sh!t show.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X