Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is it true. Are the girls and boys programs splitting?
    Where you been man? That happened 2 years ago.

Comment

FC Boston problems

True it did with the breakers but its happening again -

Comment

2 years ago Scorpions merged into Bolts. Where you have been?
        There is talk now of the girls separating out from the Bolts.

Comment

2 years ago Scorpions merged into Bolts. Where you have been?
          There is talk now of the girls separating out from the Bolts.
          The girls are not part of the Bolts, so you really can't separate from something you are not part of. But if you mean that the Scorpions might leave FC Boston, then that will need approval of many folks. It could happen, but I'm not sure how that would change anything.
          Both programs currently run autonomously, and simple share some overhead expenses.

Comment

The girls are not part of the Bolts, so you really can't separate from something you are not part of. But if you mean that the Scorpions might leave FC Boston, then that will need approval of many folks. It could happen, but I'm not sure how that would change anything.
            Both programs currently run autonomously, and simple share some overhead expenses.
            Oh it's happening sweetheart.

Comment

Oh it's happening sweetheart.
              We've had so little contact with the girl's side in the last few years that we would never even know if this happened. I'll take your word for it. Zero impact on my life.

Comment

We've had so little contact with the girl's side in the last few years that we would never even know if this happened. I'll take your word for it. Zero impact on my life.
                And vice versa.

Comment

Again a sign of pathetic leadership at the top. You merge 2 entities together, and absolutely no capitalization on synergies or finances. What brain surgeon made this deal?

Comment

Again a sign of pathetic leadership at the top. You merge 2 entities together, and absolutely no capitalization on synergies or finances. What brain surgeon made this deal?
                    Who cares? My kid gets 3 practices a week. The coach is always there and engaged. I couldn't care less what the other side of the club is doing or even if it exists. You're all worked up about nothing. Relax.

Comment

FC Boston problems

Who cares? My kid gets 3 practices a week. The coach is always there and engaged. I couldn't care less what the other side of the club is doing or even if it exists. You're all worked up about nothing. Relax.
                      You get THREE practices a week? seriously ? I am going to travel an hour for 2x a week this fall - Cant wait to hear how for in the winter months. Worst decision I have made was this club... tournament this weekend and no uniform yet.....

Comment

You get THREE practices a week? seriously ? I am going to travel an hour for 2x a week this fall - Cant wait to hear how for in the winter months. Worst decision I have made was this club... tournament this weekend and no uniform yet.....
                        Massachusetts people are so spoiled. When we lived down south practice was over 2 hours away.

Comment

When is the split happening?

Comment

Massachusetts people are so spoiled. When we lived down south practice was over 2 hours away.
                            Spot on.

Comment

Seems like it's already happening although it wasn't supposed to happen til next year. I see that the "Scorpions" have a boys team? And the Bolts gave a girls team? Looks like they've already differentiated themselves. Will the Scorpions get the Bolts east region dice they had those kids in the past or are they going to remain Bolts?

Comment

Seems like it's already happening although it wasn't supposed to happen til next year. I see that the "Scorpions" have a boys team? And the Bolts gave a girls team? Looks like they've already differentiated themselves. Will the Scorpions get the Bolts east region dice they had those kids in the past or are they going to remain Bolts?

The scorpions can keep their miserably failing girls stuff including the girls ECNL. The bolts can go back to being a boys club ie with the DA and ECNL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X