X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can have loads of kids at tryouts
    But for a kid to leave their existing team or club isn't as easy you'd think
    My kid decided to stay with his existing team despite getting an offer from the Stars
    Well....we will see what happens. Neither of us knows the future. I do know that each ECNL teams has 7-10 kids from outside the Bolts

Comment

Fc boston problems

Well....we will see what happens. Neither of us knows the future. I do know that each ECNL teams has 7-10 kids from outside the Bolts
      So half of the new Bolts ECNL teams are not made up of Bolts players. BRAVO to them for believing in their own feeder system -

Comment

So half of the new Bolts ECNL teams are not made up of Bolts players. BRAVO to them for believing in their own feeder system -
        really??? that is all you have??

Comment

So you are saying that the Bolts are becoming a destination club for players from other clubs? Then ECNL was a smart move.

Comment

Recruiting over development...says the club is all about the $$.

Comment

If this the rule then I guess you can say that NEFC and Stars are all about the $$$ as well since they poached a massive amount of players to fill roster spots for DA and beyond

Comment

God forbid a team takes the best players available to them. Entitled snowflake generation continues to be enabled by you and your brethren.

Comment

If this the rule then I guess you can say that NEFC and Stars are all about the $$$ as well since they poached a massive amount of players to fill roster spots for DA and beyond
                  This is funny. It is funny that one of these clubs can actually look at the other and claim that they are not about the money.
                  Between the myriad of leagues, regions, and teams, GPS, NEFC, Stars, and now Bolts are, in fact, about the money. Hopefully they are also about development, but there is not doubt that they are about the money. No one is doing this for free. Most of all, GPS. In fact, GPS has so many regions and teams that they are too confusing for any parent to understand.
                  My child is on the elite, premier team but not the state nep team or the npl team....and certainly not the regional team, nor the national team.....

For those who come on to TS sites and complain about other clubs, the top reasons have to be:
                  Your child was recently cut from the club that you don't like.
                  Your child didn't get onto the top team of the club that you don't like.
                  Your child didnl't get enough play time of the club that you don't like.
                  You are so insecure that your child is playing with the wrong club
                  Your so extremely insecure that you are a narcissist....about the club that your child is on.

Comment

Honest commentary

Comment

God forbid a team takes the best players available to them. Entitled snowflake generation continues to be enabled by you and your brethren.
                      Your an idiot. MAGA!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Your an idiot. MAGA!
                        If you're going to call someone an idiot, you better check your grammar first.

Comment

If you're going to call someone an idiot, you better check your grammar first.
                          Shaddap You Face!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Shaddap You Face!
                            I like this. And the spelling is perfect.

Comment

So is it true. Are the girls and boys programs splitting?

Comment

I like this. And the spelling is perfect.
                                Hysterical

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X