•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll start

http://www.fordhamsports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=8870

Ecnl doesn't exist at u12 now, let alone when she would have played. Someone should have caught that one.
    I've seen some disturbing posts but this takes the cake. Get a life.

Comment

I'll start

Ecnl doesn't exist at u12 now, let alone when she would have played. Someone should have caught that one.
      you sir, are a GIGANTIC Dbag of the highest order. congrats on your accomplishment
      i would be embarrassed to even have met you

Comment

you sir, are a GIGANTIC Dbag of the highest order. congrats on your accomplishment
        i would be embarrassed to even have met you
        Think of what his family has to endure

Comment

I'll start

Speak to the head coach at Fordham then if you think it's a big deal.

I also agree on an earlier post about the Sports Info Director (SID). It's not the players fault, it's most likely how the SID interprets their own soccer knowledge.

Comment

I pray the poster actually takes a good look in the mirror and re-evaluates their life. This is just absolutely the lowest post I've seen on here in awhile.

Comment

I'll start

What a Dball. Seriously. What kind of lonely ,sad excuse for a human being would write this garbage.

Comment

What a Dball. Seriously. What kind of lonely ,sad excuse for a human being would write this garbage.
                You knew the title of the thread and you clicked on it. Sort of like a car wreck. You really needed to comment and keep the thread active and on top of the site? Think people. Let it fade to black. You make it worse trying to argue with the op. Just like antifa did with the alt right. Throwing balllons with excrement in them and bottles of urine isn't going to get them to see the sin in their ways and leave. That's what trump meant. Professional agitators like the antifa "protesters" in Berkeley who threw urine at cops and beat people who had trump hats on and flipped cars and broke windows. Antifa even says they are violent and are there to fight. Covering their faces dressed in black. Shades of the ira minus the pipe bombs and Malcolm x. Me, I am more a mlk and ghandi guy. They made significant cultural contributions and drove change.

Comment

You knew the title of the thread and you clicked on it. Sort of like a car wreck. You really needed to comment and keep the thread active and on top of the site? Think people. Let it fade to black. You make it worse trying to argue with the op. Just like antifa did with the alt right. Throwing balllons with excrement in them and bottles of urine isn't going to get them to see the sin in their ways and leave. That's what trump meant. Professional agitators like the antifa "protesters" in Berkeley who threw urine at cops and beat people who had trump hats on and flipped cars and broke windows. Antifa even says they are violent and are there to fight. Covering their faces dressed in black. Shades of the ira minus the pipe bombs and Malcolm x. Me, I am more a mlk and ghandi guy. They made significant cultural contributions and drove change.
                  Are you done now?

Comment

Are you done now?
                    I wonder if he's related to Wilton quitter dad...or one and the same

Comment

MLK and Gandhi were alt-right, Nazi sympathizers? So cool....

Comment

MLK and Gandhi were alt-right, Nazi sympathizers? So cool....
                        I always come to Talking Soccer for lessons in history and geopolitics. The lectures are so reasoned and insightful - fact based too!

Comment

Are you done now?
                          Nope....what a great speech by trump. He was just as good as any speech from the community organizer turned president Barry. Looked very presidential.

Can't wait to start winning again.

Comment

Nope....what a great speech by trump. He was just as good as any speech from the community organizer turned president Barry. Looked very presidential.

Can't wait to start winning again.
                            Exactly how high are you right now, man?

Comment

Exactly how high are you right now, man?
                              Did you watch or were you too busy watching dancing with the stars or americas got talent?

Comment

Did you watch or were you too busy watching dancing with the stars or americas got talent?
                                i watched now answer his farquin question
                                how high are
                                you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X