• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bring back ML
    Don't think they can offer him enough.

Comment

Bring back ML
      No experience myself, but heard from folks I trust that he was great.

Comment

No experience myself, but heard from folks I trust that he was great.
        ML has earned a head coach position for a team in div2 NASL . Doubt he would even take the directors job if offered(which they probably would not anyways)

Comment

ML has earned a head coach position for a team in div2 NASL . Doubt he would even take the directors job if offered(which they probably would not anyways)
          The good ole boys kicked him out cause he didn't play there games or listen to the kiss arse parents

Comment

Directors job (Now that's funny right there). They wouldn't let him coach above u12 in the DA for a time. That's the main reason he left. Not to mention he wouldn't conform to the sub standard rules and BS that goes on.

Comment

Directors job (Now that's funny right there). They wouldn't let him coach above u12 in the DA for a time. That's the main reason he left. Not to mention he wouldn't conform to the sub standard rules and BS that goes on.
              He's at a much better place , and has a real coaching job where they value and appriciate him. Arrogance and treating people like trash because they don't suck up will get you no where. Karma is a bitch.

Comment

Mark Lowry sucks!!!

Comment

Mark Lowry sucks!!!
                  Success gets under the skin of those who wish they had it

Comment

yes, they are. Get rid of the good o'le boys and maybe new coaches will want to stay.
                    Success gets under the skin of those who don't have it

Comment

Success gets under the skin of those who wish they had it
                      So basically another wasted year for the players at oc. With a new director coming in after season starts, no playing style new thoughts able to change before season early what the heck is happening.

Comment

I am sure the players will adapt just fine. We have 2 weeks then the scores will reflect what has been happening. DL was very good and we miss him. most at OC would agree but the Brazilian Mob IS running things now We all miss Rollins and his direction for the DA and the future. He should of borrowed more money from Peter Coates instead of selling his soul to south America.

Comment

I am sure the players will adapt just fine. We have 2 weeks then the scores will reflect what has been happening. DL was very good and we miss him. most at OC would agree but the Brazilian Mob IS running things now We all miss Rollins and his direction for the DA and the future. He should of borrowed more money from Peter Coates instead of selling his soul to south America.
                          You missed the general manager that you had years ago that went to Atlanta

Comment

The scores are meaningless in evaluating what is going on at the academy. Most of the DA teams (maybe minus one age group) all still have primarily the top talent in the area. Even a group of monkeys could somewhat succeed with half of the rosters available to them. However, they are not growing as teams either individually or as a group and it will catch up to them eventually.

Comment

The scores are meaningless in evaluating what is going on at the academy. Most of the DA teams (maybe minus one age group) all still have primarily the top talent in the area. Even a group of monkeys could somewhat succeed with half of the rosters available to them. However, they are not growing as teams either individually or as a group and it will catch up to them eventually.
                              At one time this Academy was ranked in the top 10 in MLS last I read an article it was in the bottom 10

Comment

At one time this Academy was ranked in the top 10 in MLS last I read an article it was in the bottom 10
                                What's your source? This is recent and they are in top tier.

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club...emies_aid41352

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X