Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know how this post lipped past LM in a continued effort to slam Barca

Barca is not paying for advertising on BOTN. Surf did I think. So this is not complicated why they are treated differently

:) :) :) :)
    Saw that also. I believe he took it down already. Another censorship bust Larry!!!

Comment

Saw that also. I believe he took it down already. Another censorship bust Larry!!!
      Really he took it down? LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        This is crazy how Barca has taken over the academy forum.
        Of course it has, because BOTN refuses to start a Barca thread even though it is clearly the hottest topic being discussed in the NY soccer scene. BOTN should be thanking Barca, because since the announcement this site has gotten more traffic than ever before in the history of BOTN. I find it ironically amusing.

The above response never made it to the message board.

Comment

Of course it has, because BOTN refuses to start a Barca thread even though it is clearly the hottest topic being discussed in the NY soccer scene. BOTN should be thanking Barca, because since the announcement this site has gotten more traffic than ever before in the history of BOTN. I find it ironically amusing.

The above response never made it to the message board.
          I'm here too, so definitely not saying I'm above it all, but when you say it's the hottest topic in the NY Soccer scene, don't you really mean it's the hottest topic among the 25-30 people who regularly read this board and BOTN?

I remember everyone thinking SURF was the hottest topic last year, but if you ask 100 parents about it, 95 would shrug their shoulders and have no idea what you were talking about.

Comment

I'm here too, so definitely not saying I'm above it all, but when you say it's the hottest topic in the NY Soccer scene, don't you really mean it's the hottest topic among the 25-30 people who regularly read this board and BOTN?

I remember everyone thinking SURF was the hottest topic last year, but if you ask 100 parents about it, 95 would shrug their shoulders and have no idea what you were talking about.
            I understand what you're saying but this is on a whole other level. Only true Youth soccer heads even know who Surf is, EVERYONE knows who Barca is and I've yet to talk to anyone involved in youth soccer at any level that isn't aware that Barca is here. My point still stands, why isn't there a thread inBZoTN devoted to this topic?

Comment

I understand what you're saying but this is on a whole other level. Only true Youth soccer heads even know who Surf is, EVERYONE knows who Barca is and I've yet to talk to anyone involved in youth soccer at any level that isn't aware that Barca is here. My point still stands, why isn't there a thread inBZoTN devoted to this topic?
              We all know why ... Larry Miller doesn't care about soccer news or what's newsworthy. He doesn't care that, Barca, one of world footballs greatest brands has set up in New York. He should care that they have joined NYCSL bu he doesn't.

All he cares about is silencing dissent to protect his allies and most importantly
              his bottom line

Larry Miller is as transparent as cellophane

Comment

Branding matters and Barca is probably one if not the most recognized soccer brand in the world. That gest people more excited than a club from California

We know LM's agendas so no you'll never see a thread about it, unless he starts a thread just to slam it - like "Barca is set to blow" or "Barca is full of criminals" or similar. It's amazing that there's even any posts on the DA thread since LM censors everything posted.

Comment

I haven't heard them bragging or claiming they will crush everyone, in fact I've heard nothing but the opposite. They openly acknowledge that success will be evaluated on how the players are developing in the new system any NOT on results. They also fully expect to lose games while the kids adjust to the new system and style of play.

Barca has to prove themselves worthy of BOTN?? LOL....that may be the funniest thing i've read on this site yet!

The fact remains that the conversation about Barca will continue to persist in threads where it doesn't belong until you start a thread on it. But you won't do that because they aren't paying you to advertise and their competitors are.

In response to LM's post about Barca not deserving their own thread, not only was it not posted but it got my IP address banned from the board LOL!!

Comment

I haven't heard them bragging or claiming they will crush everyone, in fact I've heard nothing but the opposite. They openly acknowledge that success will be evaluated on how the players are developing in the new system any NOT on results. They also fully expect to lose games while the kids adjust to the new system and style of play.

Barca has to prove themselves worthy of BOTN?? LOL....that may be the funniest thing i've read on this site yet!

The fact remains that the conversation about Barca will continue to persist in threads where it doesn't belong until you start a thread on it. But you won't do that because they aren't paying you to advertise and their competitors are.

In response to LM's post about Barca not deserving their own thread, not only was it not posted but it got my IP address banned from the board LOL!!
                    aa haahhha hahahahah hahahah.. you messed with the great Larry!!!bwwwahhhahah!!!

Comment

Several proven coaches on LI placing many players to quality colleges with academic/athletic scholarships. They just work independently! The parents and players that find those coaches are the lucky ones. Those coaches don't work for SUSA or even DA. They just keep to themselves and develop their players and look out for them when it comes to getting into college. They help them find the right fit based on the student athletes academic needs and athletic potential!
                      Moronic statement. Crawl back under your rock.
                      I posted that a lot of independent trainers have tons of experience getting kids into college programs from showcases, coach relationships, writing letters, sending players to camps etc.

A good trainer can make $75-100k working for themselves and working for Susa would be much less. Of course Larry wants people to believe young kids with no relationships making $30k at Susa is the way to go so he censored me.

Thanks Larry and thank you Talking Soccer so we can continue to show the NY soccer community what a fraud Larry is.

Comment

I posted that a lot of independent trainers have tons of experience getting kids into college programs from showcases, coach relationships, writing letters, sending players to camps etc.

A good trainer can make $75-100k working for themselves and working for Susa would be much less. Of course Larry wants people to believe young kids with no relationships making $30k at Susa is the way to go so he censored me.

Thanks Larry and thank you Talking Soccer so we can continue to show the NY soccer community what a fraud Larry is.
                        Larry Miler is an idiot.

Comment

You're a fraud too Dave. You are a used car salesman. You don't have connections and no record of placing kids in college.

Comment

You're a fraud too Dave. You are a used car salesman. You don't have connections and no record of placing kids in college.
                            My names not Dave. But it is weird because my Mom wanted to name me Dave, but my Dad won out. Sorry though.

Comment

I see Larry made it to the site! Welcome Larry, see the site that is killing yours Keep censoring, no matter what the topic, as you can see from some of the threads here, in many ways this site dwarfs BOTN. Won't be able to shake down sponsors for too much longer so milk it for all you can!

Comment

I see Larry made it to the site! Welcome Larry, see the site that is killing yours Keep censoring, no matter what the topic, as you can see from some of the threads here, in many ways this site dwarfs BOTN. Won't be able to shake down sponsors for too much longer so milk it for all you can!
                                Isn't it past Larry's beadtime? He has to get up early to censor, err moderate his site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X