• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arena resigns

I wonder if JK is still available now?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if JK is still available now?
    This isn't news

Arenas contract was structured in such a way that he would have resigned regardless of where the World Cup run ended. Unfortunately it ended way too early.

The real news should be about Gulati and other restructuring at USSF

Comment

I suggest coach TS at NWC to put his hat in the ring for US mens national coach, he is tearing up the competition this year so far

Comment

I suggest coach TS at NWC to put his hat in the ring for US mens national coach, he is tearing up the competition this year so far
        TS is American ..... foreign is the new direction .... lets go with CC, AD, or MD. Their records are stellar too.

Comment

TS is Canadian moron, try again

Comment

This isn't news

Arenas contract was structured in such a way that he would have resigned regardless of where the World Cup run ended. Unfortunately it ended way too early.

The real news should be about Gulati and other restructuring at USSF
            AGreed that is the bigger picture issue, not who the specific team coach is.

Comment

AGreed that is the bigger picture issue, not who the specific team coach is.
              Wilton girls hs coach may be available soon.

Comment

TS is American ..... foreign is the new direction .... lets go with CC, AD, or MD. Their records are stellar too.
                Have all three do it. Such a wonderful idea. I have the best ideas. Believe me.

Comment

I would be willing to join the USNT. They just need to put me in a lawn chair on the sideline near the 18 and scream "Rip it!!!".

Hey...it got my kid several champinships. Don't knock it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X