13. Braintree 5-3-2
    14. West Springfield
    15. arlington 4--0-1
    16. Durfee
    17. Agawam
    18. Peabody 5-1-1
    19. Xaveruan 4-2-2
    20. Tantasqua 8-0-0
    Three teams from WMass but no Ludlow??? Agawam??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Mass soccer guru
      New top 20 10/1

1. Brockton 7-0-1
      2. Wachusett 9-0-0
      3. Longmeadow 6-0-1
      4. Lincoln-Sudbury 4-0-2
      5. Somerville 6-0-1
      6. New Bedford
      7. Lexington 4-1-1
      8. Marlborough 6-0-1
      9. Acton -Boxborough 5-2-0
      10. Framingham 4-1-3
      11. St. John's prep 6-0-2
      12. Westborough 5-1-2
      13. Braintree 5-3-2
      14. West Springfield
      15. arlington 4--0-1
      16. Durfee
      17. Agawam
      18. Peabody 5-1-1
      19. Xaveruan 4-2-2
      20. Tantasqua 8-0-0
      Peabody now has lost to Medford 2-0 and Danvers 6-2. Please explain how they are ranked but neither of those teams are

Comment

I'm predicting Wachusett to win the whole thing, and I think they will go undefeated.

Comment

Nausett are the team

Comment

State Wide Top 20 combined League

I'm sure it's very hard to do a D1 state top 20 poll since many leagues are different, the strength of schedule, the strength of the league, a mixture of Division I Division II Division III division IV teams, and many teams not playing other teams on the list. I guess you can really only base it off of top leagues, strength of schedule, and common opponents. Occasionally Head to head. Kudos for doing it thou
            Was able to go out and look at a majority of teams listed below. Based on players, coaches, and records, I was able to put together a state wide top 20 with combined leagues. This is a top 20 for teams playing now, not in the spring. Please discuss.

South Kent
            Longmeadow
            Berkshire
            NE Rev's u19
            Wachusett
            Westbrough
            Brooks
            Marlbrough
            Somerville
            Needham
            Wellesley
            Bolts U19
            NE Rev's u17
            Rivers
            Agawam
            Ludlow
            Worcerster Academy
            Belmont Hill
            Milton
            Tantasqua

Comment

Was able to go out and look at a majority of teams listed below. Based on players, coaches, and records, I was able to put together a state wide top 20 with combined leagues. This is a top 20 for teams playing now, not in the spring. Please discuss.

South Kent
              Longmeadow
              Berkshire
              NE Rev's u19
              Wachusett
              Westbrough
              Brooks
              Marlbrough
              Somerville
              Needham
              Wellesley
              Bolts U19
              NE Rev's u17
              Rivers
              Agawam
              Ludlow
              Worcerster Academy
              Belmont Hill
              Milton
              Tantasqua
              I am blown away....how in any sane manner do you include the DA teams?....and then to put them that low

Comment

I am blown away....how in any sane manner do you include the DA teams?....and then to put them that low
                The DA teams are actually higher than they should be.

Comment

Not the prior poster but Ok troll I will bit. I would honestly have to agree with you that none of the ma dap teams deserve to be in the top 20. ;) Don't take my word for it, look at the college commentment lists, most selected are taking the non DA route. College coaches are fully aware that there are only a hand full of descent players in DA. Look at any thread regarding Da it fully explains the nepotism, bad scouting, pay to play, good old boys, connected nonsense that had made DA in Ma a joke. How else do explain the horrible DA results in the HS age group in NE. College coaches are casting a much large net because their job depends on it and they know the best are not in DA.

Comment

South Kent
                    Longmeadow
                    Berkshire
                    NE Rev's u19
                    Wachusett
                    Westbrough
                    Brooks
                    Marlbrough
                    Somerville
                    Needham
                    Wellesley
                    Bolts U19
                    NE Rev's u17
                    Rivers
                    Agawam
                    Ludlow
                    Worcerster Academy
                    Belmont Hill
                    Milton
                    Tantasqua
                    So I am guessing you didn't get a chance to see Brockton at 13-0-2
                    and SJP at 12-0-2??

Comment

South Kent
                      Longmeadow
                      Berkshire
                      NE Rev's u19
                      Wachusett
                      Westbrough
                      Brooks
                      Marlbrough
                      Somerville
                      Needham
                      Wellesley
                      Bolts U19
                      NE Rev's u17
                      Rivers
                      Agawam
                      Ludlow
                      Worcerster Academy
                      Belmont Hill
                      Milton
                      Tantasqua

Let's make one thing clear. There is no way that any of these teams could beat Bolts or Revs. Even the Bolts 17s beat Milton and BH badly. You can't possibly rank academy teams against high school teams. The best teams and players are in the academy and that is a fact.

Comment

Let's make one thing clear. There is no way that any of these teams could beat Bolts or Revs. Even the Bolts 17s beat Milton and BH badly. You can't possibly rank academy teams against high school teams. The best teams and players are in the academy and that is a fact.
                        Let's make one thing clear. The only fact of the matter is you are insane! You don't think anyone who knows anything about MA soccer knows how poor the level of play is at the Bolts. The top NEFC GPS or Stars teams could destroy them. That is why the pxxxy academy coaches won't scrimmage them. They chicken out. The Bolts suck! Pay to play. They probably would get beat by the B teams on these clubs. So they definitely would get beat by half of these teams at least. One thing we can agree on is Milton Academy should not be on the list They couldn't beat a middle school team if the Bolts beat them.

Comment

Let's make one thing clear. The only fact of the matter is you are insane! You don't think anyone who knows anything about MA soccer knows how poor the level of play is at the Bolts. The top NEFC GPS or Stars teams could destroy them. That is why the pxxxy academy coaches won't scrimmage them. They chicken out. The Bolts suck! Pay to play. They probably would get beat by the B teams on these clubs. So they definitely would get beat by half of these teams at least. One thing we can agree on is Milton Academy should not be on the list They couldn't beat a middle school team if the Bolts beat them.
                          Here we go. The NPL idiots come out of the closet. There is no comparison between the bolts academy and any of the NPL teams . period. Every single time we play a GPS NPL team we win by 2 or 3 goals. Happened last year and the year before that. We didn't play them this year. Milton tied Berkshire this year. Berkshire beat Taft who have several right to dream players. No public school in ma can compete against Milton , Berkshire or Taft . Milton is a good team but we beat them 3-0 in a scrimmage. They claim that they didn't have their top player there or played subs a lot or some other excuse but these are all lame excuses. Bolts u17 DA beat a top prep school team 3-0. Enough said.

Comment

Here we go. The NPL idiots come out of the closet. There is no comparison between the bolts academy and any of the NPL teams . period. Every single time we play a GPS NPL team we win by 2 or 3 goals. Happened last year and the year before that. We didn't play them this year. Milton tied Berkshire this year. Berkshire beat Taft who have several right to dream players. No public school in ma can compete against Milton , Berkshire or Taft . Milton is a good team but we beat them 3-0 in a scrimmage. They claim that they didn't have their top player there or played subs a lot or some other excuse but these are all lame excuses. Bolts u17 DA beat a top prep school team 3-0. Enough said.
                            take your silly u17 bolts talk to another thread. We are here is discuss the top 20 teams in the state you didn't make the cut. Worry about winning some games in your little DA league. What are you 1 win against some non mls team no one has ever hear of from NY and like 6 losses this season. Please ... stay in you line little baller

Comment

Not the prior poster but Ok troll I will bit. I would honestly have to agree with you that none of the ma dap teams deserve to be in the top 20. ;) Don't take my word for it, look at the college commentment lists, most selected are taking the non DA route. College coaches are fully aware that there are only a hand full of descent players in DA. Look at any thread regarding Da it fully explains the nepotism, bad scouting, pay to play, good old boys, connected nonsense that had made DA in Ma a joke. How else do explain the horrible DA results in the HS age group in NE. College coaches are casting a much large net because their job depends on it and they know the best are not in DA.

You can buy yourself all you want. The fact is all the other teams in their records and rankings are based on playing other teams in Massachusetts. Since the Academy teams play teams outside of the state it is simply impossible to compare them to the local high school teams. That said having seen the top local high school teams play and having seen the Academy teams play I can assure you that the local high school teams would not be at the Academy teams However, I would not want you to take my word for it. You should go and watch some academy games and see for yourself.

Comment

take your silly u17 bolts talk to another thread. We are here is discuss the top 20 teams in the state you didn't make the cut. Worry about winning some games in your little DA league. What are you 1 win against some non mls team no one has ever hear of from NY and like 6 losses this season. Please ... stay in you line little baller
                                You're missing the point. If bolts u17 DA can beat one of the top high school teams, bolts u19 DA will demolish every team except revs u19 in your list.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X