Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uh oh, it's out. Bolts not gonna be happy. It was bound to happen, you know what they say, skeletons hate closets!!
    Fvck u mun, I'm M's daddy mun, it's a fee world mun, can do whatever me like mun!
    Bambaclat mun!

Comment

Fvck u mun, I'm M's daddy mun, it's a fee world mun, can do whatever me like mun!
      Bambaclat mun!
      Ras clot mun, they not Jamaican mun. They Trinidadian mun.

Comment

Weekly training time: 4.5 hours

https://www.revolutionsoccer.net//po...l_share_button

What an idiot. he wants to secure his job for the next 10 years by all of a sudden becoming a visionary. What a retard.

Beginning in the fall, the Revolution Academy will also introduce a transportation program that will provide shuttle service from various T stops in the area direct to Gillette Stadium, providing easier access to training sessions for players in urban areas.

Great! weekly transportation time: 12+ hours. Weekly training time: 4.5- hours.

Gonna be great! Smaht guy.
        not a word about training at a high enough level to keep players competent.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2241019]"transportation network" maybe designed to accommodate Bolts keeper MP? They are trying their hardest to steal him from the Bolts. Start developing your own players you incompetent morons!![/

Bolts teams are developed through recruiting. Keep drinking the kool aid.

Comment

Believe me, I'm no fan of team of misfits running the Revs. But providing transportation is badly needed. Other clubs have started it as well. Reality is a a lot of families can't get their players to practices and games far away. Yes it could help steal a few players away from other clubs but it also helps broaden the talent pool. The payment thing is just foolish, but transportation is the right thing to do. Surprising too given what cheap bastards the Revs are

Comment

Believe me, I'm no fan of team of misfits running the Revs. But providing transportation is badly needed. Other clubs have started it as well. Reality is a a lot of families can't get their players to practices and games far away. Yes it could help steal a few players away from other clubs but it also helps broaden the talent pool. The payment thing is just foolish, but transportation is the right thing to do. Surprising too given what cheap bastards the Revs are
              Transportation will be a game changer for many families. Congratulations Revs!

Comment

You may be right, there were some sh*t players there at that NTC in Newton. (98% were just sh*t. Including ALL the Revs academy players!!! Every single one!!
                Sorry your kid wasn’t wanted by the Revs.

Comment

All lip service, it'll never be implemented. Seen it all before over the years at the Revs. Just like the soccer specific stadium rhetoric. Wait and see. Salami sandwiches and multi teamed crammed bus rides to games and you believe this? See what Kraft will be doing to arguably the best tight end in football?? The Kraft's are not going to spend the money on soccer, they just won't. Meet you at the academy bus stop.

Comment

Sorry your kid wasn’t wanted by the Revs.
                    Buddy, they still sucked. Never mind the quip.

Comment

All lip service, it'll never be implemented. Seen it all before over the years at the Revs. Just like the soccer specific stadium rhetoric. Wait and see. Salami sandwiches and multi teamed crammed bus rides to games and you believe this? See what Kraft will be doing to arguably the best tight end in football?? The Kraft's are not going to spend the money on soccer, they just won't. Meet you at the academy bus stop.
                      yeah you're probably right. Omg those awful sandwiches or greasy pizza

Comment

Transportation will be a game changer for many families. Congratulations Revs!
                        What an idiot you are. "Congratulations Revs"?? Pathetic cheerleading Revs suckball.

Comment

The only thing less reliable then the T is development at the Revs.

Comment

yeah you're probably right. Omg those awful sandwiches or greasy pizza
                            Athlete nutrition is highly valued at La Masia Foxboro.

Comment

Soccer specific stadium in:

Revere
                              Somerville
                              Widette Circle Boston
                              Bayside Expo South Boston

NOTHING

Partnership with Sporting Lisbon amounted to sh*t. Now they're going to put a bunch of youth soccer players on the Patriot's Boeing to fly 3,000 miles to play a friendly with the Whitecaps? Where have you all been over the years? Are you guys ex-pats that have been living in Bhutan?

ALL BULLSH*T

Comment

Soccer specific stadium in:

Revere
                                Somerville
                                Widette Circle Boston
                                Bayside Expo South Boston

NOTHING

Partnership with Sporting Lisbon amounted to sh*t. Now they're going to put a bunch of youth soccer players on the Patriot's Boeing to fly 3,000 miles to play a friendly with the Whitecaps? Where have you all been over the years? Are you guys ex-pats that have been living in Bhutan?

ALL BULLSH*T
                                You're spot on. These announcements are obviously designed to draw more players to the academy and the RDS's. They never pan out and they'll make excuses down the line of how it didn't work out logistically. SEEN IT ALL BEFORE FOLKS!!!! Nothing new here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X