Bay State League 2017 Boys Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wellesley 4-Framingham 3, they also beat Milton 9-1 last week...

Comment

Walpole 4 Braintree 3

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Walpole 4 Braintree 3
        Did anyone see this game? Accounts saying Braintree was completely out of control. Red card from a punch? Are they out of the tournament?

Comment

Yesterday results

Weymouth 1
          Framingham 0

Needham 2
          Brookline 1

Newton north 1
          Braintree 1

Walpole 2
          Natick 0

Comment

standings?

Does anyone know up to date standings now after last night's games?

Comment

Does anyone know up to date standings now after last night's games?
              These are the latest Boston Globe standings. If someone has a more reliable source for soccer standings, please share.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/sc...gs/boys-soccer

Comment

These are the latest Boston Globe standings. If someone has a more reliable source for soccer standings, please share.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/sc...gs/boys-soccer
                Walpole 2 Natick 0. Walpole scored off the opening kickoff. Guy kicked it right in the goal! Shot got caught in the wind and the keeper misjudged it...right over his head into the net!

Comment

Bay State League 2017 Boys Soccer

Walpole 2 Natick 0. Walpole scored off the opening kickoff. Guy kicked it right in the goal! Shot got caught in the wind and the keeper misjudged it...right over his head into the net!
                  I'm sure your son was happy.

Comment

Quality High School Soccer!

Comment

These last two posts are obnoxious. Find something better to do with your time

Comment

Scoring Leaders

I had a college coach approach me at the game and ask about top scorers in the bay state. Does anyone know where that information is posted?

Comment

I had a college coach approach me at the game and ask about top scorers in the bay state. Does anyone know where that information is posted?
                          www.youvegottobekiddingdad.com

Comment

You forgot to add that you were randomly surfing the internet and happened to stumble upon this website

Comment

...and in the end....Needham still was the BSC Carey.
                              Wellesley was the clear dominant team for all the BSC

Comment

Weymouth beats BC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X