Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have seen yellows given this year for simulation and two for dissent.
    And for kicking a dead ball away ..... There are other reasons for giving yellow but the vast majority are for dangerous plays.the rule was put in to protect players from overly physical teams that play this way every game. I am pretty sure that the rule was not put in to make a-holes stop rolling a ball away when their opponent was given a free kick it to eliminate dissention from the game.

Comment

Why are the yellow cards not posted in the each game report? Typical high school report shows Records: Goals: Shots: Assists: Goalies: (saves). If it's a rule is should be public knowledge. Then the yellows can be added up by looking at each game report.

Comment

Why are the yellow cards not posted in the each game report? Typical high school report shows Records: Goals: Shots: Assists: Goalies: (saves). If it's a rule is should be public knowledge. Then the yellows can be added up by looking at each game report.
        THere are game reports? Who keeps these stats? I dont think we have anyone keeping stats on our sidelines.

Comment

THere are game reports? Who keeps these stats? I dont think we have anyone keeping stats on our sidelines.
          Ct post-- all box scores

Comment

CIAC requires teams to keep a score book at the game.

In fact, the home team's score book is the "official" statistical record of the game. The referees, of course, have their own game report, but it's not recording shots, goals, fouls, minutes and whatever else schools choose to track. For the CIAC it's pretty much knowing the goals, assists and cards in case there is some kind of dispute over the game.

Comment

Someone from your school is - usually a team manager (usually the girlfriend of a player :)) an assistant coach or even an injured player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X