Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branford vs Shelton 9/20/17

As a scholarship athlete in Soccer at the University of Richmond and an alum of Branford High School, (just an observation) I am troubled by what I witnessed last night watching my kid play in his CT high school soccer game. My son's team won 2-1 so I should be happy but I'm not! I watched my son's team win but I also watched Shelton lose and was disgusted by their coach and his behavior throughout the game. He got a yellow card for being belligerent towards the referees and making the game about him instead of his kids. I just happen to be walking by the halftime speech and was appalled by him calling his kids out individually and calling his kids pieces of ****? (ARE YOU KIDDING ME) Coach Com on Man! Shelton lost a hard-fought battle 2-1 and at the end of the game a Shelton student-athlete was down and really hurting and the coach for Shelton was screaming at the refs on the top of his lungs at midfield while the student-athletes of Shelton carried their fellow teammate off the field. I shared with a friend that the coach of Shelton was classless and he shared with me that he attended a game last year at SHS and that SHS had an ALL STATE player that was doing bicycle kicks with 10 minutes to go in the game up 9-0. This is a cry for help to the Shelton High School Administration to please for the sake of your student-athletes take a look at what is going on with your Boy's Soccer program, the kids deserve better than this! You shouldn't measure your program by wins and losses but who is leading these young men in a positive and productive way to contribute to the community and society. I trust you will at the very least take a look at your program from one legit soccer guy's perspective.

Just an observation from someone who has been around the game his whole entire life!

And having posted this three times, you obviously have not been around a computer too long you fn idiot

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X