Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You gave him even more power over yours when you agreed to the back room deal! Pot meet kettle.
    Explain that please. Cant anyone just leave at any point or are we forced to stay on one team forever ? How is that power of you are free to leave at any point.

Also I’m not the one crying on here everyday about the man. You are. Boom!!

Comment

Explain that please. Cant anyone just leave at any point or are we forced to stay on one team forever ? How is that power of you are free to leave at any point.

Anyone can leave, of course. But don’t be so coy about it. They would lose their money. Maybe if they got their money back for services not rendered. Because the premise was a sham.

So, you ask that question as if it’s innocent. But, it’s not.

Comment

It’s so much fun getting you mad!

Comment

Your therapists must be making a killing off you guys.

Show me on the doll where the back room deal hurt you. Lololllol

Comment

Your therapists must be making a killing off you guys.

Show me on the doll where the back room deal hurt you. Lololllol
            The hypocrisy is real.
            My memory isn’t super clear because it was so long ago BUT weren’t you all saying you came on her for laughs. Well guess who’s laughing now! Me! I’m on here for the same reason - and you are so easy to toy with - with all your predictable responses but yet never a substantive defense. And I am LMAO!

Comment

The hypocrisy is real.
              My memory isn’t super clear because it was so long ago BUT weren’t you all saying you came on her for laughs. Well guess who’s laughing now! Me! I’m on here for the same reason - and you are so easy to toy with - with all your predictable responses but yet never a substantive defense. And I am LMAO!
              Is that one of the strategies your therapist gave you? I guess if you don’t laugh you’ll continue to cry so thats a solid strategy champ. Your growing as a person right in front of our eyes and one day this man and the back room deal will just be a fading horrible memory. Baby steps.

Comment

Is that one of the strategies your therapist gave you? I guess if you don’t laugh you’ll continue to cry so thats a solid strategy champ. Your growing as a person right in front of our eyes and one day this man and the back room deal will just be a fading horrible memory. Baby steps.
                Ya got me!

I guess it’s better than when your therapist told you to incessantly bully parents that left! Even going so far as to create separate threads. You were such a big person then! Hypocrisy is still alive.

Comment

Any update on the scrimmage for this weekend?

Comment

Ya got me!

I guess it’s better than when your therapist told you to incessantly bully parents that left! Even going so far as to create separate threads. You were such a big person then! Hypocrisy is still alive.
                    Never bullied anyone on here. I Don’t consider calling out a bully being a bully. But keep bashing all the parents, players and bb. Keep being that tough guy bully. Just don’t be shocked when people give it back to you.

Comment

This was the third post on this thread - something like 250+ pages ago:

"My daughter plays for this team. She came from an outside club last year. Most of the kids who previously played for Rich did not make the ECNL team. Players make it based on merit and performance. Finneyfrock has zero tolerance for parental interference. Players best interest is his only priority."

Aged well . . . hasn't it? We now know players dont make it based on merit and performance. And we sure as hell know Finneyfrock has a greater tolerance for parental interference than the "zero" this poster claimed he has. (see the guy sitting next to him at all practices and games, who is a parent and who is interfering - also see Finneyfrock showing up at Joe Malone's house to participate in the BRD).

Comment

I hope that all FC Bucks parents that post on here realize they only do damage to the club, so if you’re planning to stick around you’re only damaging yourselves and your kids. There will have to be a way to weed out these bad apples for real progress to be made. Just my 2 cents...

Comment

I hope that all FC Bucks parents that post on here realize they only do damage to the club, so if you’re planning to stick around you’re only damaging yourselves and your kids. There will have to be a way to weed out these bad apples for real progress to be made. Just my 2 cents...
                          It’s called a DoC. This is what happens when there is a leadership vacuum

Comment

Bad Apple # 1 - BB
                            Bad Apple # 2 - RF

Start weeding

Comment

Nice - let’s weed out the parents that are upset about a backroom deal, want their kids to work hard and earn their spots, but keep the ones that orchestrated a back room deal. Now that is a recipe for success!

Comment

There was a back room deal this past year too. (Hint: Goalie.)

And there will be one again.

“Let’s just play.”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X