Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Pennsylvania

Notices

Pennsylvania Discussions about Pennsylvania soccer.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The hypocrisy is real.
My memory isnít super clear because it was so long ago BUT werenít you all saying you came on her for laughs. Well guess whoís laughing now! Me! Iím on here for the same reason - and you are so easy to toy with - with all your predictable responses but yet never a substantive defense. And I am LMAO!
Is that one of the strategies your therapist gave you? I guess if you donít laugh youíll continue to cry so thats a solid strategy champ. Your growing as a person right in front of our eyes and one day this man and the back room deal will just be a fading horrible memory. Baby steps.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Is that one of the strategies your therapist gave you? I guess if you donít laugh youíll continue to cry so thats a solid strategy champ. Your growing as a person right in front of our eyes and one day this man and the back room deal will just be a fading horrible memory. Baby steps.
Ya got me!

I guess itís better than when your therapist told you to incessantly bully parents that left! Even going so far as to create separate threads. You were such a big person then! Hypocrisy is still alive.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Any update on the scrimmage for this weekend?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Ya got me!

I guess itís better than when your therapist told you to incessantly bully parents that left! Even going so far as to create separate threads. You were such a big person then! Hypocrisy is still alive.
Never bullied anyone on here. I Donít consider calling out a bully being a bully. But keep bashing all the parents, players and bb. Keep being that tough guy bully. Just donít be shocked when people give it back to you.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

This was the third post on this thread - something like 250+ pages ago:

"My daughter plays for this team. She came from an outside club last year. Most of the kids who previously played for Rich did not make the ECNL team. Players make it based on merit and performance. Finneyfrock has zero tolerance for parental interference. Players best interest is his only priority."

Aged well . . . hasn't it? We now know players dont make it based on merit and performance. And we sure as hell know Finneyfrock has a greater tolerance for parental interference than the "zero" this poster claimed he has. (see the guy sitting next to him at all practices and games, who is a parent and who is interfering - also see Finneyfrock showing up at Joe Malone's house to participate in the BRD).
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

I hope that all FC Bucks parents that post on here realize they only do damage to the club, so if youíre planning to stick around youíre only damaging yourselves and your kids. There will have to be a way to weed out these bad apples for real progress to be made. Just my 2 cents...
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I hope that all FC Bucks parents that post on here realize they only do damage to the club, so if youíre planning to stick around youíre only damaging yourselves and your kids. There will have to be a way to weed out these bad apples for real progress to be made. Just my 2 cents...
Itís called a DoC. This is what happens when there is a leadership vacuum
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:

Bad Apple # 1 - BB
Bad Apple # 2 - RF

Start weeding
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Nice - letís weed out the parents that are upset about a backroom deal, want their kids to work hard and earn their spots, but keep the ones that orchestrated a back room deal. Now that is a recipe for success!
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

There was a back room deal this past year too. (Hint: Goalie.)

And there will be one again.

ďLetís just play.Ē