Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are JFC, FESA and TBU Parents so angry at their programs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offering to send pictures of Novi. Errand boy is on a poop picking break.

Comment

The West Pasco dads love Novi and the bro..They want to sit back and watch them go to town on their wifey so they can get their kids more playing time. West Pasco soccer wives go check them out. Spandex works wonders for them. The dads look like they have been in quarantine way too long. They might not make it alive if they get the Rona.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The West Pasco dads love Novi and the bro..They want to sit back and watch them go to town on their wifey so they can get their kids more playing time. West Pasco soccer wives go check them out. Spandex works wonders for them. The dads look like they have been in quarantine way too long. They might not make it alive if they get the Rona.
        There is no such thing as West Pasco, cuck get back in your corner! The obsession is real!!

Comment

The obsession is real and kinda scary. No one at FP created this thread but listen: if you want a picture of NM eyes so you can jerk it to let me know. Maybe then you can find something better to do with your time.
          How do you know? Do you know every FP individual and follow their internet usage.

Idiot!

Comment

I don't know how he or she knows, but I do. I was the OP and my kid plays for FKK.

How do you know? Do you know every FP individual and follow their internet usage.

Idiot!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X