Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, though....

I will absolutely check these coaches out and vett them and most likely have my daughter train with them to see what they have to offer.

Any more names of coaches that are better and more “modern”
    Than Jerome?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Callum Chapman
      Where does he coach? What teams?

Any references from former players or parents of successful players?

I mean...he may be good, but he’s better than a coach (JS) that has more then 8 players called into US National Team camps?

Ok

Comment

Where does he coach? What teams?

Any references from former players or parents of successful players?

I mean...he may be good, but he’s better than a coach (JS) that has more then 8 players called into US National Team camps?

Ok
        JS is a trash coach/trainer real people can see thru his BS real quick. Funny sh*t is when he tries to demonstrate what he wants from the girls and can't do it himself.

Comment

Clown move when JS has nothing to do with the skill set of any of those players. Using their images and likeness to profit. Damn shame. Expected a lawsuit from someone soon.

Non of those players were develop by j. But it is the parents fault when they allowed for him to profit from their kids

Comment

Kimmy played in boys DA and Doral, that's where she got good
            JUJU is Patrick chin and westpines product, and product of good genes
            Kat played ecnl (where she got her duke commit)
            Sophia is a tim miller product, and product of her parents dedication
            ashley played this good in pinecrest
            ella trains like a champ

don't know enough about
            carina

Comment

Thanks Patrick!

Comment

lol. wow

Comment

Kimmy played in boys DA and Doral, that's where she got good
                  JUJU is Patrick chin and westpines product, and product of good genes
                  Kat played ecnl (where she got her duke commit)
                  Sophia is a tim miller product, and product of her parents dedication
                  ashley played this good in pinecrest
                  ella trains like a champ

don't know enough about
                  carina
                  Whoa you know too much about young girls. Might need a reality check.

Comment

Names.

Give me names of trainers and coaches from Palm Beach to Florida City that:

Run the best training sessions?
                    Teach modern soccer (what’s your definition)?
                    Have up to the date training methodology?

PLEASE speak up or I’ll call bullsh1t. Just another hater with no answers.

As usual.

Seriously...I have a daughter that is a real player. With aspirations. And a work ethic.

Put up or shut up.
                    Dude the only BS your calling is yours !!!

Listen Up, Clown! Listen Well!

No One Cares about you or your daughter and her D1 aspirations. Who the F are you to be asking for names ?! Give us your name 1st. Now Call BS!

NEWS FLASH!!! Your daughter has no chance at The National Team from Papa New Guinea with a father like you.

If she has a work ethic and the aspiration like you claim, stop spending your money and time on trainers and pay for play BS, you have better luck in just taking her to the park to play with boys or men.

If you knew anything about real Football, You would know that 'The Game is the best teacher'

The best players came from the streets, not from private lessons you amateur. Let her spend hours on the ball alone perfecting her ball mastery. Have her train with a wall and be creative and take ownership of her development. Do you think Mia Hamm drove 3 hours to train with some overweight con artist? I don't think so ...

Now if you want to put her on a team, find the team with the best players she can play with, the coach is important but the players make the difference in terms of the speed of play, style of play, decision making, ect...

I have given you enough. GoodLuck Pal and next time think twice before you talk all that Junk. Because I'll shut you up real quick...

Comment

Dude the only BS your calling is yours !!!

Listen Up, Clown! Listen Well!

No One Cares about you or your daughter and her D1 aspirations. Who the F are you to be asking for names ?! Give us your name 1st. Now Call BS!

NEWS FLASH!!! Your daughter has no chance at The National Team from Papa New Guinea with a father like you.

If she has a work ethic and the aspiration like you claim, stop spending your money and time on trainers and pay for play BS, you have better luck in just taking her to the park to play with boys or men.

If you knew anything about real Football, You would know that 'The Game is the best teacher'

The best players came from the streets, not from private lessons you amateur. Let her spend hours on the ball alone perfecting her ball mastery. Have her train with a wall and be creative and take ownership of her development. Do you think Mia Hamm drove 3 hours to train with some overweight con artist? I don't think so ...

Now if you want to put her on a team, find the team with the best players she can play with, the coach is important but the players make the difference in terms of the speed of play, style of play, decision making, ect...

I have given you enough. GoodLuck Pal and next time think twice before you talk all that Junk. Because I'll shut you up real quick...
                      Thanks clown. I especially like you you assume to know me amd what I’m
                      I’m all about.

I happen to believe most everything you post and most is spot on. However, if you think the coach training “the best players you can play with” doesn’t matter then I have a news flash for you...you’re clueless.

Individual skill, touch, talent means little without an idea of modern football movement and tactics.

I watched several of the Prime teams games from the recent showcase that are available On Demand. No off ball movement. No combination play. Little possession. Little attempt to play out the back. Lots of dribbling and turnovers. It’s was like watch soccer from 15 years ago. And these are supposed to be the “ best players and teams in SF.”

I watched almost 90 minutes of 1) keeper punt to midfield 2) scrum for a 50/50 ball 3) whoever wins the ball maybe links a pass or two together before playing a long pass forward 4) intercepted or 50/50 scrum again 5) defense controls and lumps a long ball forward toward midfield 5) repeat above cycle. To be fair, certainly there are a few sequences in 90 minutes that break this template and look like actual soccer.

I don’t see that approach or style of play at Weston. As a matter of fact, I see a lot of coaching to be sure that style of play is not defaulted to.

I understand you don’t like JS and I certainly concur he is not solely responsible for developing those top players. I’m certain there is tons of work that goes on behind the scenes and by themselves. However, to say he has zero impact and is total fraud is disingenuous and doesn’t line up with what everyone sees on the field.

Comment

Sadly, the weston girls arent good enough, if there were a game between the two teams, I think prime wins every game.

Yes, weston plays better possession, they just don't have enough good players to compete.

Girls at weston are not exposed to good soccer since every team they play sucks, when they play even a third rate TBU team, the 04 Girls struggled to win, relying on a kid getting a gift PK

jerome is not the answer, he's a bad person, so is alan, we can do better.

but facts are facts, awesome practices and crappy matches will not make you better.

Comment

Thanks clown. I especially like you you assume to know me amd what I’m
                          I’m all about.

I happen to believe most everything you post and most is spot on. However, if you think the coach training “the best players you can play with” doesn’t matter then I have a news flash for you...you’re clueless.

Individual skill, touch, talent means little without an idea of modern football movement and tactics.

I watched several of the Prime teams games from the recent showcase that are available On Demand. No off ball movement. No combination play. Little possession. Little attempt to play out the back. Lots of dribbling and turnovers. It’s was like watch soccer from 15 years ago. And these are supposed to be the “ best players and teams in SF.”

I watched almost 90 minutes of 1) keeper punt to midfield 2) scrum for a 50/50 ball 3) whoever wins the ball maybe links a pass or two together before playing a long pass forward 4) intercepted or 50/50 scrum again 5) defense controls and lumps a long ball forward toward midfield 5) repeat above cycle. To be fair, certainly there are a few sequences in 90 minutes that break this template and look like actual soccer.

I don’t see that approach or style of play at Weston. As a matter of fact, I see a lot of coaching to be sure that style of play is not defaulted to.

I understand you don’t like JS and I certainly concur he is not solely responsible for developing those top players. I’m certain there is tons of work that goes on behind the scenes and by themselves. However, to say he has zero impact and is total fraud is disingenuous and doesn’t line up with what everyone sees on the field.
                          This guy watches youth girls soccer on his spare time? You need help. JS is a duck and tries to take credit for things he hasnt done. Using players likeness and images to profit is just wrong. Just provide your "service" and keep it moving. JS came to south Florida and drank all the kool aid. Rich parents texting him and talking him everyday. On the phone for hours to talk about nonsense with wealthy parents. Kick rocks JS.

Comment

Sadly, the weston girls arent good enough, if there were a game between the two teams, I think prime wins every game.

Yes, weston plays better possession, they just don't have enough good players to compete.

Girls at weston are not exposed to good soccer since every team they play sucks, when they play even a third rate TBU team, the 04 Girls struggled to win, relying on a kid getting a gift PK

jerome is not the answer, he's a bad person, so is alan, we can do better.

but facts are facts, awesome practices and crappy matches will not make you better.

The ONLY team that this may actually be the case with is the 04 team.

The 06, 05, and 02/03 teams would mop the floor with the Prime teams. If 04 had the 2 that play up play on age, then they would win as well.

Their kick and chase soccer combined with poor touch and lazy off the off the ball movement would be sliced up.

Comment

This guy watches youth girls soccer on his spare time? You need help. JS is a duck and tries to take credit for things he hasnt done. Using players likeness and images to profit is just wrong. Just provide your "service" and keep it moving. JS came to south Florida and drank all the kool aid. Rich parents texting him and talking him everyday. On the phone for hours to talk about nonsense with wealthy parents. Kick rocks JS.
                              I like how you make fun of me for watching youth games, but don't dispute my observations at all. You cant. It's fact and all you have to do is watch to see for yourself.

As far as JS putting players on his website that might not even play with him next year? I agree. It's wrong and exploitive.

Comment

I like how you make fun of me for watching youth games, but don't dispute my observations at all. You cant. It's fact and all you have to do is watch to see for yourself.

As far as JS putting players on his website that might not even play with him next year? I agree. It's wrong and exploitive.
                                Awful thats you come on a forum to discuss your observation of watching youth soccer game and miss the overall point that the same youth players you are watching you chose to also exploit for profit. Using someone image and likeness to put money into your pockets is out right wrong. Actually these are minors which makes it worst. Last I check no signed up for this all those players are Weston players and no one has signed Florida United paperwork. JS is wrong for that in all aspects.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X