X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serious question:

Who are the top 5 coaches / trainers in SF on the girls side? Who is the best?

I would call SF anything Vero and South.

I’ve never read anyone say anything really positive about ANY coaches or trainers on this site as it’s just one big hate fest back stabbing anonymous sh1thole.
    A positive thing about all the south florida coaches is they show up for practice. We can all kid ourselves or face the facts. Club want money, Coaches want money, and the parents must pay.

Comment

So he is leaving gal. No way he gets gal for a new club right away.
      He is GAL at Weston. He helped organize the SE region. He helps schedule and administrate.

Weston have teams left to be in a league.

Comment

He is GAL at Weston. He helped organize the SE region. He helps schedule and administrate.

Weston have teams left to be in a league.
        But his new club won't be gal.

Comment

Clown move when JS has nothing to do with the skill set of any of those players. Using their images and likeness to profit. Damn shame. Expected a lawsuit from someone soon.

Comment

But his new club won't be gal.
            So Weston will keep GAL with no players / teams? Or are the teams going to stay with club while all the coaches they train with leave and practice at the same fields they currently practice at?

What platform will this club play on? GAL would hav two be the minimum I would think.

Comment

Clown move when JS has nothing to do with the skill set of any of those players. Using their images and likeness to profit. Damn shame. Expected a lawsuit from someone soon.
              Truth be told, no individual coach can claim skill sets of players on that level. Mostly developed on their own and with individual work.

Comment

Truth be told, no individual coach can claim skill sets of players on that level. Mostly developed on their own and with individual work.
                Tell that to JS when he is on phone calls speaking to anyone that will listen about "his players". He takes credit for everything

Comment

Tell that to JS when he is on phone calls speaking to anyone that will listen about "his players". He takes credit for everything
                  If that is true, he must take credit for the bad ones too.

Comment

OverPaid !!!

JS is a decent recruiter and salesman. In terms of football, the guy is limited and stuck in the early 2000s. His connections at US Soccer has gotten him to where he is now, so he eats popcorn, gains weight, steals the best players that others have developed, and then collects checks.

Since he is in a Football Hotbed, it's fairly easy to make a successful team as there is an abundance of talent coming from the South Florida area.

In terms of the organization of a training session, utilization of staff, updating his training methodology, he is absolutely a dinosaur in the game and limited at best.

If he goes. Who gives a *****! Anyone can do his Job !

Comment

JS is a decent recruiter and salesman. In terms of football, the guy is limited and stuck in the early 2000s. His connections at US Soccer has gotten him to where he is now, so he eats popcorn, gains weight, steals the best players that others have developed, and then collects checks.

Since he is in a Football Hotbed, it's fairly easy to make a successful team as there is an abundance of talent coming from the South Florida area.

In terms of the organization of a training session, utilization of staff, updating his training methodology, he is absolutely a dinosaur in the game and limited at best.

If he goes. Who gives a *****! Anyone can do his Job !
                      Names.

Give me names of trainers and coaches from Palm Beach to Florida City that:

Run the best training sessions?
                      Teach modern soccer (what’s your definition)?
                      Have up to the date training methodology?

PLEASE speak up or I’ll call bullsh1t. Just another hater with no answers.

As usual.

Seriously...I have a daughter that is a real player. With aspirations. And a work ethic.

Put up or shut up.

Comment

Names.

Give me names of trainers and coaches from Palm Beach to Florida City that:

Run the best training sessions?
                        Teach modern soccer (what’s your definition)?
                        Have up to the date training methodology?

PLEASE speak up or I’ll call bullsh1t. Just another hater with no answers.

As usual.

Seriously...I have a daughter that is a real player. With aspirations. And a work ethic.

Put up or shut up.

Juha l best trainer in palm beach

Comment

Juha l best trainer in palm beach
                          Juha?

“I am a youth coach club/school in Palm Beach County. I have a FIFA C-coaching license and I have coached youth (between 6 to 18 years old) for 12 years in Finland and 3 years in the USA. I have also worked at professional clubs as director

I have played college soccer in the US for 3 years at Averett University in Virginia. I also played competitive amateur club soccer in the U.S. and Finland for over 10 years and then continued playing with senior clubs.

I focus on ball control, and how it related to the continuation of the game and team play. I like to do a lot of repetitions with the ball. When training a team or groups I want to keep the sessions interesting and I am very passionate as a coach..“

Ummmm, Ok. Lololololololol/

No. That’s not who need to train my daughter to the level needed to reach a NT or D1 scholarship. Sorry.

Any other names?

Comment

Juha?

“I am a youth coach club/school in Palm Beach County. I have a FIFA C-coaching license and I have coached youth (between 6 to 18 years old) for 12 years in Finland and 3 years in the USA. I have also worked at professional clubs as director

I have played college soccer in the US for 3 years at Averett University in Virginia. I also played competitive amateur club soccer in the U.S. and Finland for over 10 years and then continued playing with senior clubs.

I focus on ball control, and how it related to the continuation of the game and team play. I like to do a lot of repetitions with the ball. When training a team or groups I want to keep the sessions interesting and I am very passionate as a coach..“

Ummmm, Ok. Lololololololol/

No. That’s not who need to train my daughter to the level needed to reach a NT or D1 scholarship. Sorry.

Any other names?

Callum Chapman

Comment

Callum Chapman
                              Played college soccer at Palm Beach Atlantic as recently as 2 years ago? He he even coached a team?

He’s the coach that will train my daughter to technician and tactical awareness to reach a USGNT and D1 program? Credentials list please...

Lololololol.

Next?

Comment

Played college soccer at Palm Beach Atlantic as recently as 2 years ago? He he even coached a team?

He’s the coach that will train my daughter to technician and tactical awareness to reach a USGNT and D1 program? Credentials list please...

Lololololol.

Next?
                                He’s a 25 year old Brit with an accent. He must be good....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X