Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club med academy

Anyone hear of this academy or team in Port Saint Lucie? Supposedly high class facilities and with Eric arbuzow and Tom durkin there, they are sending kids left and right to big name schools like Georgetown, wake forest, Clemson, etc. Thinking about sending my kid here, thoughts?

FYI I’m pretty sure it’s one team with ages ranging from like 02-05. Young but talented kids they compete in men’s leagues and destroy teams lol.

Looks like Club Med got creative with their one Florida All inclusive operation and since they rely so heavily on European tourists are trying to salvage revenue from this operation. looks like it is either residential or camps..

Comment

Durkin is amazing

Comment

Eric has been to about every club in the state I think

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Anyone hear of this academy or team in Port Saint Lucie? Supposedly high class facilities and with Eric arbuzow and Tom durkin there, they are sending kids left and right to big name schools like Georgetown, wake forest, Clemson, etc. Thinking about sending my kid here, thoughts?

FYI I’m pretty sure it’s one team with ages ranging from like 02-05. Young but talented kids they compete in men’s leagues and destroy teams lol.
          It's a joke! They play in one tournament every 3 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Can you provide names who they sent to above mentioned schools? Sorry, not buying. Very small club and from what I hear all parents are also believers their kids are getting full rides. Good sales pitch. Nothing more

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X