Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    just means the usa has more deaf, dumb, blind sheep. will believe anything cnn, abc, nbc, washpost, fox news says....the **** hole cities run by do nothing dem mayors will cont. to be **** hole run cities. Biden will not change that like TRUMP could not fix incompetence.
    TC seems to be ranting across the board today. He can't believe the orange cowboy didn't ride in and save the day. There were millions of cons believing Biden and all the Dems would be arrested en masse today lol.

Comment

Two time loser, only president impeached twice, more American deaths than WWII.
      Right, and if Joe Biden had been president it would have been zero.
      You're such a moron.

Comment

Resist!
        Arrest! Enough of the pipe bombs . Put the phuqwit terrorists in jails or rubber rooms!

Comment

Arrest! Enough of the pipe bombs . Put the phuqwit terrorists in jails or rubber rooms!
          No way to go through life: Fat, white, racist armed Americans are statistically the most likely group in the world to commit mass murder. Fact.

Comment

75 million hard heads would disagree.
            74.2 million actually so you don’t get to round up to 75. I believe that’s covered in 5th or 6th grade math.

Also, too, 81.3 million >> 74.2 million. By a lot

Also also too, a lot of those 74 million jumped off the Trump train when he went full insurrectionist

Good luck bitter ender!

Comment

just means the usa has more deaf, dumb, blind sheep. will believe anything cnn, abc, nbc, washpost, fox news says....the **** hole cities run by do nothing dem mayors will cont. to be **** hole run cities. Biden will not change that like TRUMP could not fix incompetence.
              Cultist ^^^^ going back to his roots. Wash, rinse, repeat x 1,000,001

Comment

74.2 million actually so you don’t get to round up to 75. I believe that’s covered in 5th or 6th grade math.

Also, too, 81.3 million >> 74.2 million. By a lot

Also also too, a lot of those 74 million jumped off the Trump train when he went full insurrectionist

Good luck bitter ender!
                Also also too?
                I believe that's covered in 3rd and 4th grade English.
                Good luck bleeding heart liberal!

Comment

What happened to all the supposed violence that you were spouting off about.
                  There was more violence from the left at Trump's inauguration.
                  Hypocrite.

Comment

What happened to all the supposed violence that you were spouting off about.
                    There was more violence from the left at Trump's inauguration.
                    Hypocrite.
                    Fake’s terrorists had a bad day. Again. Don’t Tread On Me. Hahahaha!

Comment

Fake’s terrorists had a bad day. Again. Don’t Tread On Me. Hahahaha!
                      Not as bad of a day as the thousands of Keystone pipeline workers who lost their job today thanks to sleepy joe.

In an email to staff on Wednesday obtained by POLITICO, Keystone XL chief Richard Prior said the permit denial would force the company to cut more than 1,000 positions.

"Over 1,000 positions will be eliminated in the coming weeks, the majority of these unionized workers representing the building trades," he wrote.

Prices at the pump already going up.

It's OK though, I'm sure you'll be quite comfortable in that nice democratic upscale town you live in.

Hypocrite.

Comment

Not as bad of a day as the thousands of Keystone pipeline workers who lost their job today thanks to sleepy joe.

In an email to staff on Wednesday obtained by POLITICO, Keystone XL chief Richard Prior said the permit denial would force the company to cut more than 1,000 positions.

"Over 1,000 positions will be eliminated in the coming weeks, the majority of these unionized workers representing the building trades," he wrote.

It's OK though, I'm sure you'll be quite comfortable in that nice democratic upscale town you live in.

Hypocrite.
                        Prices at the pump have already been going up, bright boy. You do realize that when prices are down that usually indicates that demand is down also, right? Did you ever take an economics class? Do you understand what supply and demand is all about?

Prices have been low because of limited travel. The decreased travel is due to covid and people staying at home, working from home, not taking vacations, etc. As people start traveling more, demand for gas goes up, gas prices go up.

Comment

Right, and if Joe Biden had been president it would have been zero.
                          You're such a moron.
                          Cons projecting, self reflecting, trying to figure out how they were so easily con'd

Comment

Hypocrite.
                            900,000 filed jobless claims in the last week - all thanks to Trump ruining the economy by failing to adequately address the covid crisis. No doubt few in the Keystone Executive suite lost their jobs and are still getting paid millions. You cons are angry with the wrong people

Comment

Prices at the pump have already been going up, bright boy. You do realize that when prices are down that usually indicates that demand is down also, right? Did you ever take an economics class? Do you understand what supply and demand is all about?

Prices have been low because of limited travel. The decreased travel is due to covid and people staying at home, working from home, not taking vacations, etc. As people start traveling more, demand for gas goes up, gas prices go up.
                              I understand the economics. I also understand the misery of losing your job as over 1000 families are about to experience due to sleepy joe trying to appease the far left.
                              But I noticed you didn't address that which was the main point of my post.

But why should you care. I'm sure you're quite comfortable using fossil fuels and now you feel better about yourself as your suck up president thinks he's helping the climate.

Comment

Cons projecting, self reflecting, trying to figure out how they were so easily con'd
                                But you didn't answer the question, did you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X