Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. The middle class being dragged down by globalization policies of the past, the upper class being lifted by the perpetual printing of money and fed easing of the last decade.
    The Middle class is strong. Interest rates are super low. Housing is great. unemployment will return to its almost negligible state again once Covid passes. The fringes on both sides are not aligned for the middle class. On one side you have the welfare state which drives down peoples desire to work hard. on the other side you have a group that is so selfish they don't understand that the whole is better than the parts. The problem is that with everyone having a bullhorn it is hard to hear the good points on compromise.

Comment

The Middle class is strong. Interest rates are super low. Housing is great. unemployment will return to its almost negligible state again once Covid passes. The fringes on both sides are not aligned for the middle class. On one side you have the welfare state which drives down peoples desire to work hard. on the other side you have a group that is so selfish they don't understand that the whole is better than the parts. The problem is that with everyone having a bullhorn it is hard to hear the good points on compromise.
      The middle class has shrunk 10pts (slowly) over the last few decades, while the rich got richer. To stay afloat in middle class most families need a two income household, not just one like back then. Middle income families typically too much to qualify for college for their kids but not enough to afford it.
      https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2020...25%20in%202019.

Comment

Just watched video from Biden motorcade.
        Most of the national guard troops in DC turned their backs to the motorcade in protest of Biden.
        I LOVED IT.
        It is what I do at soccer matches when they announce the away team.
        It is great fun.

Comment

Just watched video from Biden motorcade.
          Most of the national guard troops in DC turned their backs to the motorcade in protest of Biden.
          I LOVED IT.
          It is what I do at soccer matches when they announce the away team.
          It is great fun.
          Or they were doing their jobs, keeping an eye on all sides? I knkw you hatr this idea but Trump did not enjoy universal military support- it was basically the same as the general population

Comment

Or they were doing their jobs, keeping an eye on all sides? I knkw you hatr this idea but Trump did not enjoy universal military support- it was basically the same as the general population
            Watch the video. You will know what they are doing.

Comment

Wow - just wow
              On his first day in office. Not even a full day mind you.
              Biden killed a single day record of 4,409 Americans. Not a single day if this pandemic has been this deadly. He does s President and this is on him.
              4,409. That is more then died 9/11. It took Biden half a day. What will tomorrow bring with a full day. 8,818 dead Americans?
              God help us all.

https://covidtracking.com/data/national

Comment

They were there to guard not watch the procession you dope.

Comment

They were there to guard not watch the procession you dope.
                  Watch the video. It is clear a large amount of the national guard turned their backs to biden as a sign of no respect for their commander in chief.
                  Stunning just stunning

Comment

Only to you ,nobody cares.

Comment

Not true. I'm a minority, was given advantages my white friends didn't have. I took full advantage of theme and now at the 1% financially. Yes I worked very hard but no more than anyone else to get where I am.
                      Congrats bro...but 🤫...people won’t like you because you don’t fit the narrative

Comment

Only to you ,nobody cares.
                        Did Nancy send the impeachment articles to the senate yet? Clear and pres t danger right? Why not then?

Comment

Wow - just wow
                          Biden killed a single day record of 4,409 Americans. Not a single day if this pandemic has been this deadly. He does s President and this is on him.
                          4,409. That is more then died 9/11. It took Biden half a day. What will tomorrow bring with a full day. 8,818 dead Americans?
                          God help us all.

Well - we all know Trump did absolutely everything that could be done right? There is nothing left for Biden to do right?

Comment

Well - we all know Trump did absolutely everything that could be done right? There is nothing left for Biden to do right?
                            Virus gonna virus
                            Just about everything a government does is virtue signaling.
                            Has no serious effect to the good but plenty for the bad.

Best thing Trump did is to support the vaccine through guarantee purchases to fund its research and production. That took the financial risk off the company’s to let them move forward.

Trump had many failed policies for the pandemic and Biden is keeping all of them and doubling down on most.

Comment

Trump left no vaccine rollout plan. No wonder he wouldn't let his people meet with Biden's.

Comment

Wow - just wow
                                God help us all.

4,409. That is more people then attended the instillation yesterday.
                                I had a kegger in the woods last night and more people showed up then to biden installation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X