Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is being said is that you Don't give a crap about the pain- you are indifferent. It does not affect you., So I will concentrate on what upsets me. Even if its peaceful kneeling -which in the end puts you on the other side of progress in this nation. And clearly standing with those that are racist in this country who have other motives for objecting a peaceful protest.
    Amen my brother. But they don't bring up what a disgraceful human being we had "running" the country the last four years, making people feel embarrassed to be American, having the the rest of the world laugh at us, question us, who divided the nation, that's called "United" Stages of America.

That's all OK but taking a knee to show that it's not really a free country is an issue? The europeans teams are taking knees. Do those countries make a big deal?

We have to change and accept everyone not judge on race, gender, orientation, bank accounts, status, prestige or else, we're going to continue destroying this world with hatred started by the whites that feel entitled and threatened.

Comment

What is being said is that you Don't give a crap about the pain- you are indifferent. It does not affect you., So I will concentrate on what upsets me. Even if its peaceful kneeling -which in the end puts you on the other side of progress in this nation. And clearly standing with those that are racist in this country who have other motives for objecting a peaceful protest.
      So if you aren't involved in every single fight against cancer, battered women and children, pedophiles, or drug trafficking, it means you're a selfish, narcissistic, pedophile who likes to beat women and take drugs.

Comment

well you are certainly are not for them , now are you?

I certainly wouldn't call you an ally of the cause.... would you?
        He's still trying to figure out what to do with his maga hat and viking helmet.

Comment

So if you aren't involved in every single fight against cancer, battered women and children, pedophiles, or drug trafficking, it means you're a selfish, narcissistic, pedophile who likes to beat women and take drugs.
          Definitely. You need to have a car big enough to accommodate all the bumper stickers but it’s the right thing to do.

Comment

Amen my brother. But they don't bring up what a disgraceful human being we had "running" the country the last four years, making people feel embarrassed to be American, having the the rest of the world laugh at us, question us, who divided the nation, that's called "United" Stages of America.

That's all OK but taking a knee to show that it's not really a free country is an issue? The europeans teams are taking knees. Do those countries make a big deal?

We have to change and accept everyone not judge on race, gender, orientation, bank accounts, status, prestige or else, we're going to continue destroying this world with hatred started by the whites that feel entitled and threatened.
            The premier league DOES NOT take a knee during their anthem. They take a knee before the game. That is completely different. If you want to play for the National team then you should stand for the national anthem.
            And i must have missed the work that these kneeling athletes do besides kneel. You are not a hero for kneeling you are a hero for acting. Lead by example! Donate your time and money to make a change! Kneeling for the national anthem does not bring about change. It’s embarrassing to our country!

Comment

The premier league DOES NOT take a knee during their anthem. They take a knee before the game. That is completely different. If you want to play for the National team then you should stand for the national anthem.
              And i must have missed the work that these kneeling athletes do besides kneel. You are not a hero for kneeling you are a hero for acting. Lead by example! Donate your time and money to make a change! Kneeling for the national anthem does not bring about change. It’s embarrassing to our country!
              Spot on!

Comment

AMEN! Well said my sentiments exactly.

Comment

But kneeling is easy and then no one questions why I take endorsement money from a company that is complicit with a government committing genocide against an ethnic minority group because that is where the sweatshop labor is to keep costs down so kids can pay for $200 sneakers and jerseys. It is just way easier to kneel, seriously.

Comment

Agree! These athletes should use their money and fame to help young ladies from minority backgrounds in youth soccer play the beautiful game. It is currently unaffordable for so many and has become a white suburban high middle class sport. Elite leagues like ECNL and GA only perpetuate the exclusive and expensive aspect.

Comment

This is someone who is leading by example and someone that people can look up to.

https://english.newsnationtv.com/spo...ue-250281.html

Comment

Sadio Mane has a great story about his trials to become pro, wearing borrowed shoes and having no idea how to get to the facility and needing help from strangers. He dives like Louganis but he’s an amazing player and person.

Comment

Sadio Mane has a great story about his trials to become pro, wearing borrowed shoes and having no idea how to get to the facility and needing help from strangers. He dives like Louganis but he’s an amazing player and person.
                          I bet he did not come up through these bull **** elitist leagues like ECNL, DA etc....a player like that would be discarded here simply because they cannot afford to play the game. This is where suburban white America and these elitist leagues need to wake up. No equity or opportunity for all. Love seeing stories like that, Sadio is the man.

Comment

I bet he did not come up through these bull **** elitist leagues like ECNL, DA etc....a player like that would be discarded here simply because they cannot afford to play the game. This is where suburban white America and these elitist leagues need to wake up. No equity or opportunity for all. Love seeing stories like that, Sadio is the man.
                            Agreed and maybe rather than kneeling the us women soccer players should help less privileged kids play soccer. Kneeling is easy... actually effecting positive change by doing things is much harder... hence why you don’t see them doing anything.

Comment

Agree! These athletes should use their money and fame to help young ladies from minority backgrounds in youth soccer play the beautiful game. It is currently unaffordable for so many and has become a white suburban high middle class sport. Elite leagues like ECNL and GA only perpetuate the exclusive and expensive aspect.
                              Why is it that minorities need help? Are you referring them to being below you? You must be the kind that says black kid instead of their jersey number to describe them.

Those BS leagues are exclusive and expensive because you consumers are silly enough to pay $6K, chase a 10% scholarship and then your kid never touches a ball again after 22.

Comment

Replace them with younger and better players who appreciate the opportunity perhaps?
                                That's not how a democracy works. We don't get rid of peaceful protesters we address the problem. You are thinking of Russia.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X