• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    that is incorrect
    Why is he starting FU?

Comment

Why is he starting FU?
      I misread, actually, you were correct? I read it backwards.

But i think ecnl stays away from him. It's a gamble on his part he is taking with westons money.

Comment

FU is staying GA. The name change has do to with field space.

Comment

Jerome has applied for ECNL, application pending approval. Stay tuned.

Comment

maybe, if he doesn't get ecnl.

Comment

Jerome is never getting Ecnl. He was the leader for GA being formed. Not happening ever if he’s involved

Comment

So is Weston and FU the same club just a different name?

Comment

FU is the club he created to get ecnl, because they cant give it to weston for past discretions

and for field purposes, which I don't buy, because they are not called davie sharks. but are using davie shark fields.

this was created so Jerome can funnel more money into his pocket, and pay his fired wife a ton of money to do very little

Comment

FU Jersome

Comment

FU is the club he created to get ecnl, because they cant give it to weston for past discretions

and for field purposes, which I don't buy, because they are not called davie sharks. but are using davie shark fields.

this was created so Jerome can funnel more money into his pocket, and pay his fired wife a ton of money to do very little
                      That doesn't seem to make much sense with there being Weston branding all over the website

Comment

they have taken most of it off, the rest will surely be taken down soon

Comment

Lol not true

Btw testing is not required if you don’t have symptoms

Per cdc

Continue on....
                          What is not true...that the team had a player and a coach Covid19 positive? So why after they lost the first game Jerome sent them home?
                          Obviously you know something that we don’t.

Comment

wait.. I thought ECNL doesnt want Weston and JS is forming FU? Its hard to keep up.
                            Coach Jerome it’s forming FU to apply for ECNL, he is leaving Weston. It’s an strategic move that will benefit our girls

Comment

Couldn’t said better myself. But isn’t his wife starting at Weston coming season?

Comment

Coach Jerome it’s forming FU to apply for ECNL, he is leaving Weston. It’s an strategic move that will benefit our girls
                                there are not enough fields to go around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X