Coronavirus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock market exploding with Biden's inauguration. Thank you Joe Biden!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Stock market exploding with Biden's inauguration. Thank you Joe Biden!
      Of course. They're all salivating over the trillions of free money sleepy joe plans to give away.

Comment

Of course. They're all salivating over the trillions of free money sleepy joe plans to give away.
        Bitter ender insurrection lover say what?

Here ya go. This is where the Conventional Wisdom converging on what will become the historical take on today.

Chris Wallace just told the Fox News audience of President Biden’s speech: “I have been listening to these inaugural addresses since 1961, John F. Kennedy's 'Ask not.’ I thought this was the best inaugural address I ever heard."
        See ^^^ that? Even FOX personalities recognize that Biden hit it out of the park today.

The concrete has set on just THAT view.

Comment

Joe Biden’s villainous pick for Assistant Secretary of HHS:

Rachel Levine is Joe Biden’s selection for Assistant Secretary of HHS

While Levine ran the Pennsylvania health department, she followed the example of Andrew Cuomo in ordering nursing homes to readmit residents who tested positive for COVID-19. Levine then made sure to get her own mother out of the nursing home to avoid the consequences of that decision.

Dems, do as I say not as I do.

Comment

Joe Biden’s villainous pick for Assistant Secretary of HHS:

Rachel Levine is Joe Biden’s selection for Assistant Secretary of HHS

While Levine ran the Pennsylvania health department, she followed the example of Andrew Cuomo in ordering nursing homes to readmit residents who tested positive for COVID-19. Levine then made sure to get her own mother out of the nursing home to avoid the consequences of that decision.

Dems, do as I say not as I do.
            Anything else you want to tell us? Biden putting up any anti-environmental loyalists to run the EPA? How about any lackeys with absolutely no qualifications for the position? Sorry about that, I forgot that Biden can just make all of them "acting" and shuffle them along for months or years without any oversight while they remain in their "acting" capacity.

When General Bone Spurs was heaved from the White House he had

an Acting Attorney General
            an Acting Director of National Intelligence
            an Acting Director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
            an Acting Director of the DHS (Peter Gaynor) who had replaced another Acting Director (Wolf) that the courts found to be illegitimate.

You Trumpies have no business even commenting on Biden's picks.

Comment

^ I don't think that's even a complete list either. Then there's all the lobbyists, industry insiders and ass kissers he brought in to run various departments who were wholly incompetent. Biden will have a few misses - every president does - but most of his picks come with solid credentials.

Comment

Anything else you want to tell us? Biden putting up any anti-environmental loyalists to run the EPA? How about any lackeys with absolutely no qualifications for the position? Sorry about that, I forgot that Biden can just make all of them "acting" and shuffle them along for months or years without any oversight while they remain in their "acting" capacity.

When General Bone Spurs was heaved from the White House he had

an Acting Attorney General
                an Acting Director of National Intelligence
                an Acting Director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
                an Acting Director of the DHS (Peter Gaynor) who had replaced another Acting Director (Wolf) that the courts found to be illegitimate.

You Trumpies have no business even commenting on Biden's picks.
                So you admit, it's a terrible pick.
                Thank you.

Comment

Of all of the inauguration day events, little doubt that tonight's concert will be what upsets Trump the most. No one was willing to perform at any Trump events. Did Trump even have a concert for his inauguration?

Anyone remember who sang the national anthem for Trump?
                  Jackie Evancho.

Comment

To Mr. Bwahahahahahaha,

It’s Jan. 21 and Joe Biden is President. The orange fat phuck is gone.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

No wonder the Trump administration wouldn't let their Covid team meet with Biden's - turns out the vaccine rollout plan didn't exist. Nothing. We knew Biden's team would have to re-tool but now they have to start from scratch. How any con, even title Con, thinks that is ok is beyond me. Trump never gave a sh*t about anyone but himself, but this was not just indifference - it was also spite.

Comment

Coronavirus

No wonder the Trump administration wouldn't let their Covid team meet with Biden's - turns out the vaccine rollout plan didn't exist. Nothing. We knew Biden's team would have to re-tool but now they have to start from scratch. How any con, even title Con, thinks that is ok is beyond me. Trump never gave a sh*t about anyone but himself, but this was not just indifference - it was also spite.
                        dems are experts at spite with two sham impeachments and a rigged election.

Have you heard from seattle and portland? your friends at antifa set buildings on fire and vandalized a democrap party office in protest of bidens inauguration.

good times, i'm sure sleepy joe will remember that antifa is not a terrorist group but "an idea".

Below is joe bidens picture if he makes it the full 4 years in office.
                        https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...RcEqmBWS3JWnXM

Comment

Prove it.

Comment

Prove it.
                            suck on it

"...one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.

"There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch," one source said.

Another source described the moment that it became clear the Biden administration would have to essentially start from "square one" because there simply was no plan as: "Wow, just further affirmation of complete incompetence."

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/h...3-f22339f5a2fd

Comment

Coronavirus

suck on it

"...one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.

"There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch," one source said.

Another source described the moment that it became clear the Biden administration would have to essentially start from "square one" because there simply was no plan as: "Wow, just further affirmation of complete incompetence."

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/h...3-f22339f5a2fd
                              bs...each state and their own health department is responsible for distribution....do you really think the same plan will work for delaware as it would for say california???
                              dems say one size fits all? ok.

Comment

bs...each state and their own health department is responsible for distribution....do you really think the same plan will work for delaware as it would for say california???
                                dems say one size fits all? ok.
                                Take a look at Biden's plan. Read it. Analyze it. Digest it. Then come here and let's have a debate about why you think it won't work. Trump had no strategy and you think that's ok.

I'm trying to have an intelligent debate with you and would ask that you stick to this particular subject. Let's compare Biden's plan to whatever Trump plan you believe existed. Are you willing to do that or would you rather talk about some other subject?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X