Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting Delaware GA

It was a bad weekend down in Virginia. Any chance things will get better?

not next weekend!

Comment

Will take time to build the teams up. Talent just isn't there in any of the groups. The larger the complex gets, the more of a destination club it will be. It's going to be a long year, but I imagine the point is to basically concede the older teams are going to be bad and to start developing younger groups to be ready in a few years.

Comment

05s

You people amaze me. I bet you used to get you lunch $$ stolen! The 05 team is a very nice team. Maybe not as good as PDA but who is?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          It was a bad weekend down in Virginia. Any chance things will get better?
          You dropped nil games against Metro.....Nope, not going to get better. Will actually get worse.

Was going to say can't do worse than LISC but at least they tied in 1 age group.

Not sure how or why a club that formed from half of an average academy was brought into GA.

Comment

You dropped nil games against Metro.....Nope, not going to get better. Will actually get worse.

Was going to say can't do worse than LISC but at least they tied in 1 age group.

Not sure how or why a club that formed from half of an average academy was brought into GA.
            The 05 team won 7-0

Comment

The 08's did fine and the older age groups will just gradually improve but will obviously have a very low ceiling.

Comment

So.....A few weeks in.....How's things going for the club?

And this is with 2 games vs Arlington and 1 vs Metro. Not exactly the juggernauts of the DA. Statistically an average club would have more than 2 wins (by the same team) in 20 matches.

08s 0-3-1 -4GD
                07s 0-4-0 -22GD
                06s 0-4-0 -26GD
                05s 2-1-1 +6GD
                04s 0-3-0 -16GD
                03/02s 0-3-0 -5GD

Comment

So.....A few weeks in.....How's things going for the club?

And this is with 2 games vs Arlington and 1 vs Metro. Not exactly the juggernauts of the DA. Statistically an average club would have more than 2 wins (by the same team) in 20 matches.

08s 0-3-1 -4GD
                  07s 0-4-0 -22GD
                  06s 0-4-0 -26GD
                  05s 2-1-1 +6GD
                  04s 0-3-0 -16GD
                  03/02s 0-3-0 -5GD
                  2 games vs. FC Virginia, Get your facts straight.

Comment

2 games vs. FC Virginia, Get your facts straight.
                    The 05s are still a very good team but cmon the rest of the club is not that competitive, let’s be real.

Comment

Does this club still exist?

Comment

The 05s are still a very good team but cmon the rest of the club is not that competitive, let’s be real.
                        Sad to see what happened to a once proud and quality club...the new product in GA is just not the same.

Comment

Sad to see what happened to a once proud and quality club...the new product in GA is just not the same.
                          I thought they had a nice start to their GA season?

Comment

I thought they had a nice start to their GA season?
                            They have a combined record of 13-31-5 for all results posted to far. Not really a nice start if you ask me

Comment

They have a combined record of 13-31-5 for all results posted to far. Not really a nice start if you ask me
                              Unless you are Ukies with 7-26-4 or Metro with 12-35-7 or CSA: Bergen with 5-21-7. Wow, there are some really bad clubs in GA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X