Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many do but most are not at the country club soccer clubs where the soccer princesses play. Plenty play for lower cost local clubs and some are good multi sport athletes that dont play club soccer. Imagine that.
    Laughable. Girls who play strictly school soccer are mediocre at best. at best.

Comment

So are so many of the club players. It is obvious this time of year when they are out there side by side on the field. Do what you want but you really need to dial back the BS on the level of play of some of these club players.

Comment

Many do but most are not at the country club soccer clubs where the soccer princesses play. Plenty play for lower cost local clubs and some are good multi sport athletes that dont play club soccer. Imagine that.
        Then those arent really good soccer players. There is a time when "kick to the fast kid" stops.

Comment

Are refs doing enough to protect kids?

Then those arent really good soccer players. There is a time when "kick to the fast kid" stops.
          actually that plan worked great for France and Killian MBappe (how old was he? 16? 17?) last world cup!!!! shows what you know mr. expert american soccer dad!!!!

Comment

Video footage is the way to go. some of these refs are a danger to the kids and they don't even realize it. They need to ref the game properly and make calls.

Comment

Video footage is the way to go. some of these refs are a danger to the kids and they don't even realize it. They need to ref the game properly and make calls.
              make the calls and use the cards properly...I have the feeling many of these refs don't even keep red and yellow cards in their pockets during these HS/JV games!!!!!

Comment

make the calls and use the cards properly...I have the feeling many of these refs don't even keep red and yellow cards in their pockets during these HS/JV games!!!!!
                I have seen yellow cards issued so that is progress but never a red card. Red card is necessary to get a brute off of the field before somebody get seriously injured.

Comment

I have seen yellow cards issued so that is progress but never a red card. Red card is necessary to get a brute off of the field before somebody get seriously injured.
                  Wish I could say the same. Most of my kids games I have rarely seen a foul called. Only offsides and subs is when they blow the whistle.

Comment

oh yea? well I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

Comment

Yes because every girl on the WNT played HS....every single one!

Comment

Not sure the anti HS poster understands the definition of mediocre.

FYI.. every wnt player played HS soccer. That is the opposite of mediocre.

Comment

Not sure the anti HS poster understands the definition of mediocre.

FYI.. every wnt player played HS soccer. That is the opposite of mediocre.
                          When you read all the WNT bios...there is one common denominater for each girl....they always wanted to play!!!! no matter the level, no matter the team, boys, girls...a random pick-up game any time any where....always ready to compete!!!!

Parents were probably never on TS saying "my kid is to good for your team".

Comment

In general, true talent seems to have more chill parents. The drive and excellence of the player is obvious and does not require constant parental promotion.

Comment

It is the strong players that are just below the few that dominate with apparent ease that bring out the crazy.

Comment

It is the strong players that are just below the few that dominate with apparent ease that bring out the crazy.
                                what are you trying to be a fkg poet? what are you trying to say?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X