Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you can complain # this and #that all you want...at the end of the day...my kid is getting extra training, they are on the better teams and getting more playing time....while you are sitting on your fat _ss and complaining why your little johny is warming the bench!!!!!!
    How did you know his name is Johny ? #Weird

Comment

you can complain # this and #that all you want...at the end of the day...my kid is getting extra training, they are on the better teams and getting more playing time....while you are sitting on your fat _ss and complaining why your little johny is warming the bench!!!!!!
      Coincidentally, my kid is also getting additionally training, playing on better teams, and has the personal satisfaction of doing it all on her own. In the end, she'll be in a much better place than the bubble-wrapped kid.

Comment

Worst parent admins

Coincidentally, my kid is also getting additionally training, playing on better teams, and has the personal satisfaction of doing it all on her own. In the end, she'll be in a much better place than the bubble-wrapped kid.
        your lying!!!! i know who you are!!!!! you were a loser in HS and you are a loser now...so is your whiny brat kid!!!!!

Comment

your lying!!!! i know who you are!!!!! you were a loser in HS and you are a loser now...so is your whiny brat kid!!!!!
          Studies show that the more exclamation points you use, the higher the hysteria.

What's most alarming is the fact that you don't trust your kid, and you seem genuinely surprised that kids today can succeed without mommy clearing the decks in front of them.

Truly a sad state that you hold your child in such low regard. Do you still wipe his azz, too?

Comment

Worst parent admins

Studies show that the more exclamation points you use, the higher the hysteria.

What's most alarming is the fact that you don't trust your kid, and you seem genuinely surprised that kids today can succeed without mommy clearing the decks in front of them.

Truly a sad state that you hold your child in such low regard. Do you still wipe his azz, too?
            take your "studies" turn them sideways and shove them straight up your _ss!!!! that fact that you didn't dispute your insignificant life shows you are a LOSER!!!!!!!!! always have been (since HS) all ways will be.

Comment

take your "studies" turn them sideways and shove them straight up your _ss!!!! that fact that you didn't dispute your insignificant life shows you are a LOSER!!!!!!!!! always have been (since HS) all ways will be.
              LOL. I don't match your hysteria with my own, doesn't mean I am the same.

I'm comfortable where the game took me and the money I made off it. I am also comfortable knowing my kid will earn everything she gets. Unlike you, her and I actually PLAY the game together. But, I let her coaches coach. It's treated her quite well so far, and expect it to continue. Her comment recently, when I asked her if she wanted some help with something "Think about how great it will be if I can do it myself". Good kid, she gets it.

It's become quite evident you know you are in the wrong. However, your overwhelming concern that the li'l tyke isn't positioned to be a supahstah naturally has you completely, overwhelmingly, distraught. Time to pop a couple of mother's little helpers or it's going to be a long day...

Here's a little tip: You can buy bubble-wrap in bulk at Costco.

Comment

Worst parent admins

LOL. I don't match your hysteria with my own, doesn't mean I am the same.

I'm comfortable where the game took me and the money I made off it. I am also comfortable knowing my kid will earn everything she gets. Unlike you, her and I actually PLAY the game together. But, I let her coaches coach. It's treated her quite well so far, and expect it to continue. Her comment recently, when I asked her if she wanted some help with something "Think about how great it will be if I can do it myself". Good kid, she gets it.

It's become quite evident you know you are in the wrong. However, your overwhelming concern that the li'l tyke isn't positioned to be a supahstah naturally has you completely, overwhelmingly, distraught. Time to pop a couple of mother's little helpers or it's going to be a long day...

Here's a little tip: You can buy bubble-wrap in bulk at Costco.
                i know who you are...you are full of sh_t!!!!!

Comment

Mow, mow, mow in front
                  Of your precious child
                  Crazily, crazily, crazily, crazily
                  Keep them from the wild

Comment

i know who you are...you are full of sh_t!!!!!
                    oh you do, do you?

I bet you can't even tell what state I live in.

Come on...give me a few more explanation points. I'm a little bummed I haven't worked a string of CAPS yet.

So go running for the shelter, of your mother's little helper....
                    Helps her on her way, get her through her busy day.....

Comment

Worst parent admins

oh you do, do you?

I bet you can't even tell what state I live in.

Come on...give me a few more explanation points. I'm a little bummed I haven't worked a string of CAPS yet.

*** are you talking about? you are obviously delusional and in need professional help...call a hot line loser!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        oh you do, do you?

I bet you can't even tell what state i live in.

Come on...give me a few more explanation points. I'm a little bummed i haven't worked a string of caps yet.

ny !!!!

Comment

*** are you talking about? you are obviously delusional and in need professional help...call a hot line loser!!!!!
                          LOL, says the gal who can't get through a sentence without dropping a few bombs, names and hysterically smashing on her poor 1 key.

Let me guess....you've replaced that key on your board multiple times since you purchased it, right?

Here you go: Thank me later:

https://www.costco.com/Bubble-Wrap-A....11151265.html

Comment

ny !!!!
                            Nope.

Comment

Or this:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Worldlaw...1HDE/207077806

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/lifes...hem-ncna987526

Kelley Kitley, a licensed clinical social worker, adds that lawnmower parenting can also manifest as “pulling strings to get your child onto a certain sports team”, ”setting up a rigorous summer schedule that is all work and no play to get ahead” or “not allowing your child to choose activities they want to participate in or forcing them not to ‘quit’ if they no longer enjoy it”.

“These parents think they are helping their children, but [they’re] robbing kids of the chance to face obstacles, [meaning] these kids don't get practice dealing with challenges and developing healthy expectations,” Rankin says. “Kids who receive the best of everything and don’t have opportunities to practice defeat will later struggle when coping with life's messy nature. Such children are also less likely to appreciate their good fortune; gratitude is a vital ingredient for happiness.”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X