Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LGN president resigns

LGN president made it official-resigns before his term was up. Everyone wants out of LGN run by TG and his kid trainers. TG girlfriend expected to step up as next president. What a ***** show over at LGN

Wow

Talk about a bombshell!! No way he makes his girlfriend the next president! That’s career suicide . LGN will close it’s doors in the next 3 years . Kudos to James Park for getting away from TG. Genius move. Congrats and best of luck To Mr. Park

Comment

You next Lgn President

Big Blubba

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        LGN president made it official-resigns before his term was up. Everyone wants out of LGN run by TG and his kid trainers. TG girlfriend expected to step up as next president. What a ***** show over at LGN
        just curious, what age is considered being a "kid"? Because I think most of them are in their 30's.

Comment

Should have kept DP and got shot of TG.

Comment

I guess

just curious, what age is considered being a "kid"? Because I think most of them are in their 30's.
            I guess they are kids until they move out of Tims house . Or get there own leases . Or maybe they become adults when they stop being the reason teams get ruined there

Comment

I guess they are kids until they move out of Tims house . Or get there own leases . Or maybe they become adults when they stop being the reason teams get ruined there
              In order to graduate from kid to adult you need to at least use "their" and "there" correctly.

Comment

That’s one way to get ahead.
                Give some head.

Comment

Talk about a bombshell!! No way he makes his girlfriend the next president! That’s career suicide . LGN will close it’s doors in the next 3 years . Kudos to James Park for getting away from TG. Genius move. Congrats and best of luck To Mr. Park
                  Bombshell? You don’t get out much, do you?

Comment

Bombshell? You don’t get out much, do you?
                    yeah I can't help but roll my eyes repeatedly on this one. "Genius move" lol, like hes a player in a bigger game and now he is on to bigger and better things. lolol. Reality check.. he's just a guy that volunteered his time and he didn't feel like doing it anymore.

Comment

yeah I can't help but roll my eyes repeatedly on this one. "Genius move" lol, like hes a player in a bigger game and now he is on to bigger and better things. lolol. Reality check.. he's just a guy that volunteered his time and he didn't feel like doing it anymore.
                      One can only question, WHY? Right before the season started. Either didn’t like the direction of club or didn’t want to be involved with things in the club that he didn’t agree with.

Comment

Who is the next president?

Comment

One can only question, WHY? Right before the season started. Either didn’t like the direction of club or didn’t want to be involved with things in the club that he didn’t agree with.
                          I have no inside knowledge on why he quit but LGN is a very hectic club to manage. They register teams to leagues before they have players committed and then scramble asking kids to play on 2 or 3 teams every weekend to help out with numbers when they fall short. They use over half a dozen fields, some rented, and almost always fail to file the permits with the town in time to reserve them so field scheduling is a nightmare. Their trainers are over-scheduled so away games are constantly having their dates and times changed to accommodate their availability. And if you try to rein in the madness, you get push back from TG and others who are long entrenched in the program that will make your head spin. It's not for the feint of heart.

Comment

one could question why. but the most likely answer is that he was a volunteer and had other stuff going on his life that demanded his time. yep, I would put my money on that.

Comment

LGN president resigns

one could question why. but the most likely answer is that he was a volunteer and had other stuff going on his life that demanded his time. yep, I would put my money on that.
                              lets thank him for his service....I don't know why anyone would want to be president of a local soccer club with all the politics and bs that comes along with this...its easy to get exhausted and want to walk away (or run away). :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X