X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sachem Slammers

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid plays for an awesome team that wouldn't even let Smithtown or Sachem players volunteer as practice cones...
    So your saying you sit and spin on your cones?

Comment

Sachem is a joke. Chris chaisty who is the president of the club is a snake. Watch your back with him. Slammers is another joke. Nobody has ever heard of the slammers. It will do absolutely nothing for smithtown or sachem. Parents already pay to much for soccer with these clubs.

Comment

Sachem is a joke. Chris chaisty who is the president of the club is a snake. Watch your back with him. Slammers is another joke. Nobody has ever heard of the slammers. It will do absolutely nothing for smithtown or sachem. Parents already pay to much for soccer with these clubs.
        Just gives Lips another reason to take kids out of Sachem soccer club. Board is stupid to think otherwise. They keep opening themselves up and put no checks and balances in place

Comment

No one has ever heard of Slammers? They just won ECNL club of the year. If they are nothing, why are you posting on this thread? My guess is you're nervous

Comment

No one has ever heard of Slammers? They just won ECNL club of the year. If they are nothing, why are you posting on this thread? My guess is you're nervous
            NOBODY is nervous, nobody. Slapping the name of some California club on your t-shirts isn't going to change anything. My kid's team plays in EDP NL and does just fine sporting our town club's name on their jerseys. I can't wait to face the mighty Slammers just to prove how stupid and meaningless all this crap is!

Comment

NOBODY is nervous, nobody. Slapping the name of some California club on your t-shirts isn't going to change anything. My kid's team plays in EDP NL and does just fine sporting our town club's name on their jerseys. I can't wait to face the mighty Slammers just to prove how stupid and meaningless all this crap is!
              Same bull as Barca and Surf. Means absolutely nothing. Training will still suck, Lips will still steal from Sachem and nothing will change. People are stupid, tho, it will gain some interest for a little while. Look at Barca and Surf, they grabbed kids for a minute. Now the kids are all running away.

Such idiocy!

Comment

To 99% of the people whose kids play soccer on long island , they have never heard of the slammers. When Barca opened up here it was a big deal because everyone has heard of Barcelona, even though it's not the real Barcelona. A lot of kids left their teams and went to Barca.
                Nobody is leaving there teams to go play for the slammers. If sachem and Smithtown think that this we make them relevant, the joke is on them.
                Nervous??? About what???

Comment

To 99% of the people whose kids play soccer on long island , they have never heard of the slammers. When Barca opened up here it was a big deal because everyone has heard of Barcelona, even though it's not the real Barcelona. A lot of kids left their teams and went to Barca.
                  Nobody is leaving there teams to go play for the slammers. If sachem and Smithtown think that this we make them relevant, the joke is on them.
                  Nervous??? About what???
                  I was thinking the same thing, what would people be nervous about? Serious question though. My daughter plays on a really good team that plays in EDP NL. They won 2 State Cups, 1 under USYS and 1 for U.S. Club. They had decent showings in regionals AND nationals. Are they suddenly going to disband and run to Smithtown or Sachem because they put a California club's name on their jerseys? Nope.
                  My daughter also has friend's that play on ECNL and ECRL teams. Knowing those families, I don't think any of those kids would go running to Smithtown or Sachem either. Maybe if they were on terrible teams that were real stinkers in the standings, but that's not the case. So honestly, I'm asking what do the people behind the "you're nervous" posts think people are nervous about?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, what would people be nervous about? Serious question though. My daughter plays on a really good team that plays in EDP NL. They won 2 State Cups, 1 under USYS and 1 for U.S. Club. They had decent showings in regionals AND nationals. Are they suddenly going to disband and run to Smithtown or Sachem because they put a California club's name on their jerseys? Nope.
                    My daughter also has friend's that play on ECNL and ECRL teams. Knowing those families, I don't think any of those kids would go running to Smithtown or Sachem either. Maybe if they were on terrible teams that were real stinkers in the standings, but that's not the case. So honestly, I'm asking what do the people behind the "you're nervous" posts think people are nervous about?
                    Every one of you are so far off as to the plan is ridiculous. Stop spinning crap to fit your narrative. In time, you will see. Until then, just worry about your own club

Comment

Every one of you are so far off as to the plan is ridiculous. Stop spinning crap to fit your narrative. In time, you will see. Until then, just worry about your own club
                      There is only one plan that has never happened on LI which is a funded mls soccer academy. If it is not that, we have seen it all before....over and over and over so spare us the spin.

Comment

Oh go Fu** yourself already. You loser Lips Lovers come on here bragging and boasting and claiming everyone else is so scared and nervous and then when someone challenged your bullsh** with valid information all you can say is-worry about your own club.
                        The only people who give a rats ass about this are the Lips crew who have delusions of grandeur and the parents who don't want to have to pay more money for the same training and results. Anyone else tuning into this nonsense are just people who are bored because regular league play is on break and school ball hasn't ramped up yet.

Comment

There is only one plan that has never happened on LI which is a funded mls soccer academy. If it is not that, we have seen it all before....over and over and over so spare us the spin.

Exactly! Go ask any kid playing Sachem soccer in nycsl or lijsl if they know or care who the Slammers are!

Comment

Exactly! Go ask any kid playing Sachem soccer in nycsl or lijsl if they know or care who the Slammers are!
                            They all left to play at Smithtown.

Comment

Sachem Slammers

Oh go Fu** yourself already. You loser Lips Lovers come on here bragging and boasting and claiming everyone else is so scared and nervous and then when someone challenged your bullsh** with valid information all you can say is-worry about your own club.
                              The only people who give a rats ass about this are the Lips crew who have delusions of grandeur and the parents who don't want to have to pay more money for the same training and results. Anyone else tuning into this nonsense are just people who are bored because regular league play is on break and school ball hasn't ramped up yet.
                              Thank you for adding your verbal diarrhea. What you lack in brains, you more than make up for with your endless flow of liquid feces.

Comment

So you are an LGN 04 parent!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X