Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They did effectively merge into Smithtown.
    Not even close

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      i wouldn't be too sure about that! I heard he's bringing his kid's 2005 team back to sachem to be the "flagship" team of the sachem slammers...round and round we go!

total lie!!

Comment

No way would Sachem take JL's team back. He fled Sachem after his 04 teams fundraising money mysteriously disappeared.
        Dangerous and slanderous accusation. You should be careful making that.

If that's the truth then it's because the Rush parents were dumb for giving him full control!

Comment

Jay L. did you ever hear the story how he took money from my kids team? The Firework parents are fools for following this guy.
          Show the proof!

Again RUSH parents have always been fools and even dumber to give full control! Fireworks parents never gave full control so we don't have that problem.

I would LOVE to see the proof since you just keep saying this without offering proof!

Comment

Show the proof!

Again RUSH parents have always been fools and even dumber to give full control! Fireworks parents never gave full control so we don't have that problem.

I would LOVE to see the proof since you just keep saying this without offering proof!
            I'm not a rush parent but getting ousted as board president and him fleeing with his whole team to a neighboring club that uses the same doc leads me to believe it's all true. Are fireworks parents given a quarterly checks and balance sheet to see where their $$ is going?

Comment

Sachem Slammers

I'm not a rush parent but getting ousted as board president and him fleeing with his whole team to a neighboring club that uses the same doc leads me to believe it's all true. Are fireworks parents given a quarterly checks and balance sheet to see where their $$ is going?
              Me neither, but smearing people's names is not cool. If you have a probalem, talk to the person directly. Don't throw out a bunch of crap and hide on an anonymous forum.

Comment

The treasurer of the should be separate person. Someone who has no affiliation to the board of either Sachem or Smithtown and watches all the coming and going of the money. The treasurer has told any parent they can look at all financials at any time! It is all there for all to see and has been that way since the team formed.

Comment

Sachem should have announced sooner. They just cancelled their intramural camp because hardly anyone signed up for it.

Comment

Sachem should have announced sooner. They just cancelled their intramural camp because hardly anyone signed up for it.
                    Didn’t Smithtown cancel a camp because of the same reason?

Comment

Didn’t Smithtown cancel a camp because of the same reason?
                      Smithtown just had their camp last week, numbers were pretty good.

Comment

Smithtown cancelled an early camp because of low numbers. Last week we had pre season camp. Numbers were great.

Comment

who is this guy draper coming in to take over the program?

Comment

Who said draper is taking over? What is he taking over? He is a parent admin. Runs 06 girls team

Comment

who is this guy draper coming in to take over the program?
                              bottom feeder

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X