Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will this ever change? Guess they don’t have to, thought new tech director would come in and fight, he apparently doesn’t give a s hit , or maybe his hands are tied I don’t know, but you think he would of wanted some autonomy taking them position to beginwoth
    They should of had micro run the operations, he has so much passion he wouldn’t allow this bs!

Comment

Will this ever change? Guess they don’t have to, thought new tech director would come in and fight, he apparently doesn’t give a s hit , or maybe his hands are tied I don’t know, but you think he would of wanted some autonomy taking them position to beginwoth
      He has no leverage the Club President runs him like a puppet. Weston going to &^%$. Pre Academy players continue to pay and be just that or black team. Calling 2008 and 2009 academy players, they wont have the patch and play against Florida Development League which is not US Sanactioned which means will pay $2800 to play 20 games, Great!!

DA doesnt start to U13 and next year to U14 meaning those 2008 and 2009 will have to wait two more years to be even called that, for the meantime pay!

AT u14 and above most players would have left DA to other places and programs.

Comment

They should of had micro run the operations, he has so much passion he wouldn’t allow this bs!
        him and carrillo will leave by next season,

Comment

Ya where they going? Run girls program at inter

Comment

Going where? It s all crap down here! Guess you can go over to Michia at inter, same crap over there.

Comment

Going where? It s all crap down here! Guess you can go over to Michia at inter, same crap over there.
              More power to make decisions..

Everyone wanted DA, now everyone wants MLS DA, in the future something else will come out and be desperation for it as well. The Trend will continue. Federation figured it out, The real winners!

Comment

More power to make decisions..

Everyone wanted DA, now everyone wants MLS DA, in the future something else will come out and be desperation for it as well. The Trend will continue. Federation figured it out, The real winners!
                These two clowns the future for the boys, Damn, Weston really knows how to drop standards

Comment

I dont know why the hate, Tony was a super coach at Kendall hammocks, my kid was with him, he made da and now made inter. Just let the kid play and step back, talent is talent.

Comment

I dont know why the hate, Tony was a super coach at Kendall hammocks, my kid was with him, he made da and now made inter. Just let the kid play and step back, talent is talent.
                    LOL. 2009, thats not DA even at MLS. Super coach, guest playing every match at hammocks and left those kids as there wasnt good players for his sons, why came to Weston, the following year brought some over from hammocks. Which are less than he could have done to promote from Weston itself. Now not doing 2009 but 2008 next season, no more relying on four players.

Comment

LOL. 2009, thats not DA even at MLS. Super coach, guest playing every match at hammocks and left those kids as there wasnt good players for his sons, why came to Weston, the following year brought some over from hammocks. Which are less than he could have done to promote from Weston itself. Now not doing 2009 but 2008 next season, no more relying on four players.
                      zero trainig, here go fetch boys

Comment

zero trainig, here go fetch boys
                        Pretty much sums it up. Can't wait to obtain the new car magnet though, looks nice on my silver car. Kids love to see it when i take them to school, he plays on the Blue team, saids next year will make DA. Coaches just look at him and smile, been here three years. No development, we are out!

Comment

Quit it with the DA thing in Florida it’s garbage w the exception of a couple teams in the whole state that can compete outside this state. This state is so far off the level, in fact spoke to a DA coach A liscense guy and he basically said leave the state if you can. There is no intent to train these kids here. All the clubs care about is money. Concluded by saying I am only here because of my wife.

Comment

Quit it with the DA thing in Florida it’s garbage w the exception of a couple teams in the whole state that can compete outside this state. This state is so far off the level, in fact spoke to a DA coach A liscense guy and he basically said leave the state if you can. There is no intent to train these kids here. All the clubs care about is money. Concluded by saying I am only here because of my wife.
                            Maybe 1-2 good DA teams in all age groups here in Florida, one was 2005 boys in Weston, which are gone and maybe Mirco can put a descent performance, be hard as main players left. And another one up north. The rest of DA in Florida is below standards, parents want to keep thinking Florida soccer is the best. Still pay to play in DA, same as FYSA, same as ECNL, same as other programs, doesn't change. MLS DA seems promising as has been in all parts of the country, but to new to even judge, last 20 years was a failure. MLS DA maybe the 2005 the only ones that show promise heading to MLS DA. Others will be recycled and discarded in coming years to keep competing.

All DA in Florida is tarnished and should be dissolved, go back to playing club soccer. period. Weston was the better of the group but after this season, mediocre with coach assignments and players left there.

Comment

Stayed last night to watch the 2005 group and I was impressed. Haven’t seen a team play like this in Florida in sometime. Honestly seems like this team doesn’t follow Weston playing direct style. Isn’t this against DA requirements?

Comment

Stayed last night to watch the 2005 group and I was impressed. Haven’t seen a team play like this in Florida in sometime. Honestly seems like this team doesn’t follow Weston playing direct style. Isn’t this against DA requirements?
                                Does it matter? It works... Picking up from Carrillo leaving which doesn't follow Weston style of play, no wonder he was successful.

The rest of Weston DA playing style sucks, kickball, head down, off positioning and chasing the ball.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X