Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Y League

Since the other thread got hijacked- what is anyone's real experience with the Summer Super Y League... Googling it just seems to find info that does not seem relevant to the summer league.

Thank you

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since the other thread got hijacked- what is anyone's real experience with the Summer Super Y League... Googling it just seems to find info that does not seem relevant to the summer league.

Thank you
    It's old news like your kk club. If you get all the info from the office, stop coming on here looking for the info. Super Y will not make you relevant.

Comment

Thank you
      There’s a wide variety in talent in the North Atlantic region and teams spread far apart. If your team is good, it’s one of the best ways to advance to a “national” tournament, which is held in the winter after the summer league season.

Some age groups in th North Atlantic had 3-4 teams competing.

I don't go back too far, but I think it used to be a much bigger deal around here than it is now.

Comment

There’s a wide variety in talent in the North Atlantic region and teams spread far apart. If your team is good, it’s one of the best ways to advance to a “national” tournament, which is held in the winter after the summer league season.

Some age groups in th North Atlantic had 3-4 teams competing.

I don't go back too far, but I think it used to be a much bigger deal around here than it is now.
        Thank you for some real information... just trying to get a bead on whether this is worth getting involved in... First time involved with soccer.... Kid enjoying it and want to keep them busy

Comment

Thank you for some real information... just trying to get a bead on whether this is worth getting involved in... First time involved with soccer.... Kid enjoying it and want to keep them busy
          I speak from personal experience here, but your kid probably plays almost non-stop from mid-August through early June. Having July off is not the worst thing in the world.

Comment

I speak from personal experience here, but your kid probably plays almost non-stop from mid-August through early June. Having July off is not the worst thing in the world.
            Your kid won't be a professional soccer player. Enjoy the summer or most of it with your family. Stop chasing the dream and put him in a camp or 2 .

Comment

Super Y League

Your kid won't be a professional soccer player. Enjoy the summer or most of it with your family. Stop chasing the dream and put him in a camp or 2 .
              shut up wimp....its none of your business how i spend time with mi familia!!!!

Comment

shut up wimp....its none of your business how i spend time with mi familia!!!!
                Loser. I'm sure you're a real winner and great dad.

Comment

Super Y League

Loser. I'm sure you're a real winner and great dad.
                  I'm a 2x national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport.....what do you have to show and inspire your kids and grand kids?....how to be a b_tch?

Comment

i just came on to read what the thread was about. why you guys feel the need to step on each other is not doing us any good. the guy or gal is looking for info. if you don't know about super Y then shut the front door.

what does going pro have to do with any of what he is asking? just because you dont believe in your kids abilities, doesnt mean that they shouldnt.. capice?

no go back under your rock and think of an insult to my comments.

Comment

I'm a 2x national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport.....what do you have to show and inspire your kids and grand kids?....how to be a b_tch?
                      Badminton is a real sport now ? I was good at corn hole also.

Comment

Super Y League

i just came on to read what the thread was about. why you guys feel the need to step on each other is not doing us any good. the guy or gal is looking for info. if you don't know about super Y then shut the front door.

what does going pro have to do with any of what he is asking? just because you dont believe in your kids abilities, doesnt mean that they shouldnt.. capice?

no go back under your rock and think of an insult to my comments.
                        no problem........shut up _ss bag....go cry and complain somewhere else....don't cry here.

Comment

no problem........shut up _ss bag....go cry and complain somewhere else....don't cry here.
                          haha THANK YOU! i knew you wouldn't disappoint!

Comment

Someone must know who the "2X national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport" person is. What team does his son play on, must be an absolute circus on sidelines every week; would love to come watch him making derogatory statements about soccer all afternoon and antagonizing his team and the other team - would actually film it if possible. This guy needs to be famous for more than being a "2X national finalist (with a championship)".

Or, does he shut the f up like a little b every weekend and save his antics for us?

My guess is the latter; especially if noone pops up and lets us all know what team is son on.

Have a great day.

Comment

Super Y League

Someone must know who the "2X national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport" person is. What team does his son play on, must be an absolute circus on sidelines every week; would love to come watch him making derogatory statements about soccer all afternoon and antagonizing his team and the other team - would actually film it if possible. This guy needs to be famous for more than being a "2X national finalist (with a championship)".

Or, does he shut the f up like a little b every weekend and save his antics for us?

My guess is the latter; especially if noone pops up and lets us all know what team is son on.

Have a great day.

Classic example of "the pot calling the kettle black"...keyboard gangster...100% certain you would not do a damn thing...FYI, I would....in front of your family and child. your kids would know that you got the crap beaten out of you and you couldn't even defend yourself....there dad is not superman....spineless coward with no backbone...you are a jellyfish.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X