Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This simply isn't true. And no team or league has unlimited teams at any age group or unlimited roster spots so in reality the "many" will always be on the outside.

Your class argument is just false as my family is not wealthy, certainly not in any country club, and don't look at the ECNL or GDA as "fancy".
    just not true. it is simply not that difficult to get onto a gda or ecnl roster around here except maybe a certain club in a certain age here and there. It shows in the competitions. Wish it were not the case but having watched a lot of soccer at this point, outstanding or "elite" soccer is much more the exception then the norm in these supposedly high level leagues. please post some links from this region and prove me wrong. please!

Everyone wishes it was less exclusionary by money and more exclusionary by talent.

Comment

just not true. it is simply not that difficult to get onto a gda or ecnl roster around here except maybe a certain club in a certain age here and there. It shows in the competitions. Wish it were not the case but having watched a lot of soccer at this point, outstanding or "elite" soccer is much more the exception then the norm in these supposedly high level leagues. please post some links from this region and prove me wrong. please!

Everyone wishes it was less exclusionary by money and more exclusionary by talent.
      It shows in what competitions? Also if its "easy" to make one of those clubs maybe those clubs simply aren't very good. I doubt you are talking about WCFC. Must be some other teams in NY.

Comment

So are Fury teams really going to fly to FL in November? Anyone think that actually happens given all that's going on there?

Comment

Sure why not the weather will be nice

Comment

So are Fury teams really going to fly to FL in November? Anyone think that actually happens given all that's going on there?
            What's all going on there?

Comment

Sure why not the weather will be nice
              and i think they have plenty of time to enjoy it since they only have about 90 minutes of soccer involved per RT ticket!

Comment

with the amount of touches available to a player in a soccer game - that is probably only about $50 bucks per touch or $100 per touch if they bring along a parent. what a bargain!.

Comment

Will the player still be suspended?

Is it wort it for the teams that already forfeited 2 games in the Cup to travel down for the game?

Will Fury have repercussions as a club if they don't attend?

so many questions.

Comment

Why what happened at Fury? Based on the posts sounds like some players got suspended but at what age groups?

Comment

Why what happened at Fury? Based on the posts sounds like some players got suspended but at what age groups?
                      Multiple ages. BOTN posters saying 30 players.

Comment

Multiple ages. BOTN posters saying 30 players.
                        What is BOTN?

Comment

Is Fury forfeiting games? I see the U-16 team lost 3-0 2 games in a row. Are those real scores or did they forfeit? Not trolling just don't know what's up.

Comment

Is Fury forfeiting games? I see the U-16 team lost 3-0 2 games in a row. Are those real scores or did they forfeit? Not trolling just don't know what's up.
                            Forfeits, too many players suspended by GDA for playing HS soccer....

Comment

How do you know who was suspended?

Comment

It's win win for them .... better than their normal lopsided scores! :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X