Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did this guy move on already? Your tough words calling someone out must have clearly chased him out of the program?

Reading this thread is disgusting. The pure evil coming from the Atletico club is disgusting. You people should be locked up for your craziness!
    It’s not atletico parents you fool ! Is ex parents that moved on and regret the decision to leave.

Comment

It’s not atletico parents you fool ! Is ex parents that moved on and regret the decision to leave.
      it's a shame people can't settle their differences in real life and need to hide like cowards behind anonymous postings that no one has any idea if they are true or not.

Comment

Uh calling out a parent by his name was clearly an Atletico parent. Go read the thread. Lol... Deflect again.

Comment

Uh calling out a parent by his name was clearly an Atletico parent. Go read the thread. Lol... Deflect again.
          That guy was calling out everyone and anyone. A real dick head. He deserves it! Leave if you have so much hatred. Problem is, he will hate no matter where he is.

Comment

it's a shame people can't settle their differences in real life and need to hide like cowards behind anonymous postings that no one has any idea if they are true or not.
            Eh, you're only half right...
            I'm a former KK parent and if had known then what I know now, it would've at least given me a heads up about what my kid was going to have to endure down the road.

And as far as the notion that "no one has any idea if they are true or not" that's just complete BS. It's easy enough to punch a few terms into google and see that KK Atletico has announced a different merger/alliance/partnership year, after year, after year, after year and none of them have lasted more than a year and have never benefitted the kids in KK Atletico. It's not that difficult to look at KK's own website and look at rosters from 2-3 years ago and see that none of those teams no longer exists. Just take a look at GS if you want and try to find ANY HS aged Atletico team. Of course there are ways to verify if what's being said is true, lol!

Comment

Eh, you're only half right...
              I'm a former KK parent and if had known then what I know now, it would've at least given me a heads up about what my kid was going to have to endure down the road.

And as far as the notion that "no one has any idea if they are true or not" that's just complete BS. It's easy enough to punch a few terms into google and see that KK Atletico has announced a different merger/alliance/partnership year, after year, after year, after year and none of them have lasted more than a year and have never benefitted the kids in KK Atletico. It's not that difficult to look at KK's own website and look at rosters from 2-3 years ago and see that none of those teams no longer exists. Just take a look at GS if you want and try to find ANY HS aged Atletico team. Of course there are ways to verify if what's being said is true, lol!
              So, you are saying that we should believe a disgruntled ex Atletico parent whose kid probably didn't get much playing time.

Every club has lost teams due to the sales pitch from SUSA, BARCA and the rest of the false academies.. Drink up, folks, they will be the only way your kid plays in college....NOT!

Sadly, you are misinformed. If your kid is truly a great player (1%) they will be seen, they will get what they should.

Comment

So, you are saying that we should believe a disgruntled ex Atletico parent whose kid probably didn't get much playing time.

Every club has lost teams due to the sales pitch from SUSA, BARCA and the rest of the false academies.. Drink up, folks, they will be the only way your kid plays in college....NOT!

Sadly, you are misinformed. If your kid is truly a great player (1%) they will be seen, they will get what they should.
                Not disgruntled at all and in fact my kid got a TON of playing time, on several different aged Atletico teams and then tossed over to the merger of the year's teams as well...so your disgruntled parent theory doesn't hold water.

And clubs losing teams to SUSA and Barca is a complete 180 difference from what KK has done!!! KK DUMPS teams, literally just walks away from them when they hit the age where other kids catch up.
                What happened to the 2001 girls??? There was no "SUSA" in its current iteration, back when KK just literally walked away from them.
                What about the 2002s? SUSA and Barca had nothing to do with KK abandoning them without warning either.
                Same can be said for the 2003s who were unceremoniously dumped on Brentwood and then coerced into playing for LISC...who then lost their GDA badge in that age group forcing the kids to scramble and find new homes as they entered their Sophomore year. Are you seriously trying to blame Susa and Barca for that too?
                How 'bout the 2004s? Where are they now? A couple years ago they were state champs and a force to be reckoned with! Now they're just another team that KK effed over, dumped on Brentwood and well-see the 2003s example.

Please stop with the BS spin! This isn't BOTN where any unflattering truth about KK is censored. The guy is a scumbag who uses and lies to kids and families to promote his business. He can keep up the charade for a while but eventually his deceit and ineptitude wins, too bad the kids are the ones holding the L!

Comment

Hahaha! Yeah, once they get out of that S***hole club! Kurt thought my kid was "ok"-got decent playing time, but not one of his favorites. Within ONE year of leaving, my kid is getting all sorts of accolades from their new club, school and other programs and has had interest from some of the top college programs in the region!

Thank god we left and stopped slurping the orange flavored Kool Aid, that club is a dead end and Kurt is the worst!!!

Comment

Hahaha! Yeah, once they get out of that S***hole club! Kurt thought my kid was "ok"-got decent playing time, but not one of his favorites. Within ONE year of leaving, my kid is getting all sorts of accolades from their new club, school and other programs and has had interest from some of the top college programs in the region!

Thank god we left and stopped slurping the orange flavored Kool Aid, that club is a dead end and Kurt is the worst!!!
                    Congrats on driving all the way to VA for a low level tournament.

Comment

Congrats on driving all the way to VA for a low level tournament.
                      Thanks for taking the time to notice.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to notice.
                        The wannabes!! That is all they are. Ignore them. We should just stop answering the fools.

Comment

The wannabes!! That is all they are. Ignore them. We should just stop answering the fools.
                          Intramural champs! wtg

Comment

Intramural champs! wtg
                            I love longwood like the rest of the ladies

Comment

They won't stop, they will just keep adding BS to keep themselves relevant.

Comment

One thing a little overlooked by this "partnership" is that KK is not only in Farmingville but also Brentwood. Their outdoor fields are going to mostly be Setauket Elementary School with some Stony Brook P-Lot thrown in..

That's going to be anywhere from 40 to 80 minute drive for the KK kids to practice on grass fields on weeknights and 20 to 40 minutes for games on the weekend.

That is not sustainable long term.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X