Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Auburndale? What age group? Because I don't any kid 2008-2001 that would go play thrash Soccer.
    *trash

Comment

Auburndale? What age group? Because I don't any kid 2008-2001 that would go play thrash Soccer.
      Yup, especially on their A or B teams. Auburndale is not a step up by any means.

Comment

What age group ? They must have been blue players or they got relegated !
        I don't know your colors or what they mean 4 from 2009 and 1 from 2008 from the teams that played division 1 NYCSL. I know 3 went to Valencia.

If you can't get player cards and fields how do you play. It's step 1 of fielding a team. Socks are not a big deal.

Comment

Hey Barca PR machine can you clarify what league/division you top 2009 team plays in?

Comment

Calling Barca parents ... only

I don't know your colors or what they mean 4 from 2009 and 1 from 2008 from the teams that played division 1 NYCSL. I know 3 went to Valencia.

If you can't get player cards and fields how do you play. It's step 1 of fielding a team. Socks are not a big deal.
            they are a big deal...if they don't match the referee can issue the coach a yellow card for not having your team prepared and properly equipped.

Comment

Hey Barca PR machine can you clarify what league/division you top 2009 team plays in?

And the "trash" club 29 teams several league champions every season, 2009 NY Cup Champion last year, 2007 NY Cup Champion in 2017 several teams in NPL. If you don't have some lower division teams are you really a club? A 42 year history that I have never heard getting a kid's card let alone a team cards would be an issue to forfeit. Fields that are beautiful to play on. Non profit organization that runs a good program for top talent to young adults with disabilities.

You can put Academy in your name, you can pay a licensing fee to Barca but in your loooong two year history what have you done? You have had massive attrition from what was an impressive start. But your bleeding good kids because your club is unorganized.

I know a 2005 that went back to Met Oval because DA was never coming in time for him.

Broken promises, but keep believing them and paying that money to a for profit company.

Comment

And the "trash" club 29 teams several league champions every season, 2009 NY Cup Champion last year, 2007 NY Cup Champion in 2017 several teams in NPL. If you don't have some lower division teams are you really a club? A 42 year history that I have never heard getting a kid's card let alone a team cards would be an issue to forfeit. Fields that are beautiful to play on. Non profit organization that runs a good program for top talent to young adults with disabilities.

You can put Academy in your name, you can pay a licensing fee to Barca but in your loooong two year history what have you done? You have had massive attrition from what was an impressive start. But your bleeding good kids because your club is unorganized.

I know a 2005 that went back to Met Oval because DA was never coming in time for him.

Broken promises, but keep believing them and paying that money to a for profit company.
                wow 1 05 player? I know of 3 former 05 da players now playing for barca ..your a loser loser...haters all ways gonna hate.

Comment

wow 1 05 player? I know of 3 former 05 da players now playing for barca ..your a loser loser...haters all ways gonna hate.
                  Lying.

Comment

Lying.
                    da is dead in the NE anyway...a failed concept by us soccer.

Comment

da is dead in the NE anyway...a failed concept by us soccer.
                      Yeah DA and NYCFC are totally dead. Boy is that club sorry they ever went DA and not ECNL.

Comment

Yeah DA and NYCFC are totally dead. Boy is that club sorry they ever went DA and not ECNL.
                        before the da the mens nt was like #8 in the world...now after 12 years of da they are #22???!!!!!!!

Comment

before the da the mens nt was like #8 in the world...now after 12 years of da they are #22???!!!!!!!
                          Misleading, historically the men's team had their best years between 2006 (4/FIFA) and 2009 (9/ELO) in terms of recognized federation rankings. It was during this period that the brains behind our countries best teams ever created and implemented the USSDA program to further catapult the program's success. What was their concept, funnel the best players together and have them play against each other under the watchful eye of properly trained coaches.

Unfortunately, you were not there when they construed and hatched this cockamamie idea to save us. Smh.

Comment

Misleading, historically the men's team had their best years between 2006 (4/FIFA) and 2009 (9/ELO) in terms of recognized federation rankings. It was during this period that the brains behind our countries best teams ever created and implemented the USSDA program to further catapult the program's success. What was their concept, funnel the best players together and have them play against each other under the watchful eye of properly trained coaches.

Unfortunately, you were not there when they construed and hatched this cockamamie idea to save us. Smh.
                            there is nothing misleading about it...it is what it is...after 12 years of DA the men could not even qualify for the world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Back to Barca business.... anyone hear anything about uniforms?

Comment

Back to Barca business.... anyone hear anything about uniforms?
                                ask again next week...they usually come in October...and don't bother asking the trainers, they have no clue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X