Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Clubs in Westchester

What are considered to be the top girls programs in Westchester? NYSC obviously, but you don’t seem to hear of many others.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are considered to be the top girls programs in Westchester? NYSC obviously, but you don’t seem to hear of many others.
    Take the ride to World Class. We moved over 2 years ago. Best decision we have ever made.

Comment

I would recommend Tarrytown AYSO, we joined 2 years ago and my kid is very happy!!

Comment

You must be on the U17 world class ecnl. Only decent team they have

Comment

Lol really? Check out the standings for the younger ages my friend. My daughters team is in first place in ECNL right now. It’s all good though, I’m sure your from NYSC so I get your an unhappy troll

Comment

Lol really? Check out the standings for the younger ages my friend. My daughters team is in first place in ECNL right now. It’s all good though, I’m sure your from NYSC so I get your an unhappy troll
            *sorry, you’re not your

Comment

Take the ride to World Class. We moved over 2 years ago. Best decision we have ever made.
              Thanks. I’ve heard very good things about World Class but if at all possible would prefer to avoid the logistical issues of practicing in Rockland. But it seems like there really aren’t very many higher level (whatever that means) clubs in Westchester for girls.

Comment

With that kind of halfass attitude, perhaps AYSO truly is your destination...

Comment

With that kind of halfass attitude, perhaps AYSO truly is your destination...
                  Ok champ, whatever you say.

I guess I should have known not to ask for actual information in a forum so obviously filled with dysfunctional axe-grinding trolls anxious to get in ******* contests with anonymous strangers.

Comment

Thanks. I’ve heard very good things about World Class but if at all possible would prefer to avoid the logistical issues of practicing in Rockland. But it seems like there really aren’t very many higher level (whatever that means) clubs in Westchester for girls.
                    We do the drive to World Class as well. It's a 25 minute Drive from our house in Scarsdale

Comment

Based on the results in CT I would agree with this statement.

Comment

Based on the results in CT I would agree with this statement.
                        Results were posted incorrectly for the U14’s. They did not play yesterday. 15’s and 16’s definitely will be a better team next year when the NYCFC teams mix in.

Comment

Results were posted incorrectly for the U14’s. They did not play yesterday. 15’s and 16’s definitely will be a better team next year when the NYCFC teams mix in.
                          Hahaha, oh you mean, when they take over...

Comment

If you don’t want to cross the bridge, there are Westchester teams of Quickstrike (the Patriots) and NY Surf. Depending on where you are, you can also go North to Players Eye. These teams are definitely a step up from Travel although NYSC’s ‘A’ team is a step up from all of them. And the ‘B’ team has crushed Surf in head to head contests.

Comment

It all depends on your daughters age. Under U11 find a good coach and a safe environment for your daughter to grow. If she is U12 or older and you think she wants to pursue a higher level of training and competition, you will need to do some driving. You will not find much in Westchester tbh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X