Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is that hard to believe? Does that seem low to you?
    With all those Westport all Americans, you would think there would have been a higher record. What about jb from st joes. She didn’t have more? Maybe not, jack didn’t run her out there vs bridgeport central and trinity to pad her stats like the Westport coach does

Comment

Ok mr b

Like another poster said about college coaches. Give them 4 years to recruit thier team.
      Bad recruiting? Three years removed from having the NEC’s best player. Their current midfielder could be the best player in the conference if she stayed in shape. The team as a whole has looked out of shape. Good players for the past two or three years have regressed. That’s coaching and culture not recruiting.

Comment

Bad recruiting? Three years removed from having the NEC’s best player. Their current midfielder could be the best player in the conference if she stayed in shape. The team as a whole has looked out of shape. Good players for the past two or three years have regressed. That’s coaching and culture not recruiting.
        You’re high. There isn’t a decent player on that team. Lol. I give her credit for being competitive with that lot but they aren’t good. And she isn’t a good recruiter.

Comment

There isn’t a single person that has seen the team play over the past few years that would agree with you. Look on the website at the background of the players.

Comment

In fairness, nearly identical (less experienced) team made the playoffs two years ago. Missed it by a game last year.

I know for a fact things aren’t rosey in the locker room. They weren’t with the last coach, they aren’t with this coach.

Comment

In fairness, nearly identical (less experienced) team made the playoffs two years ago. Missed it by a game last year.

I know for a fact things aren’t rosey in the locker room. They weren’t with the last coach, they aren’t with this coach.
              That’s what happens when teammates hook up

Comment

Unless you’re a player or parent of a player, I wouldn’t say you know it as a fact. I don’t know it isn’t but I don’t think anyone is particularly concerned about it. Happens any time there is a change in coach. What happened last year? And I think it’s a bit early to toll the bell on this season since they haven’t even played a conference game yet. That conference is terrible.

Comment

That’s what happens when teammates hook up
                  Really? Girls in college do like to experiment.

Comment

30 goals scored in a season is an FCIAC record? Hard to believe.
                    1 SOG in 4 games for SHU is hard to believe.

Comment

1 SOG in 4 games for SHU is hard to believe.
                      It is hard to believe. Bc it isn’t true. They scored 2 goals in their first game. Or are those considered shots IN goal? Lol. I’d caution against drawing too many conclusions early in the season. Things might look a little different when the season is done.

Comment

It is hard to believe. Bc it isn’t true. They scored 2 goals in their first game. Or are those considered shots IN goal? Lol. I’d caution against drawing too many conclusions early in the season. Things might look a little different when the season is done.
                        Wasn’t referring to the TEAM stats...just the FCIAC goals record holder.

Comment

Don’t know a single player on this team nor the coaches last or present. But with all the jabbering I decided to do some research on the previous coach.

13 seasons.

Never made a conference championship game.

Never won a regular season title.

Made the playoffs 6 times in 13 years.

Made the playoffs once in the last 5.

88-129-29 overall record.

Even without any complaints, I’d say the school probably made the right choice.

Comment

SHU players are all worried about next year already. Knowing the recruits coming in most that are there this year won’t be playing next year. SHU just needs to win 5 league games and with Wagner, Robert Morris, LIU and Mt. St. Mary there are 4 wins 1 more and you are in the conference tourney. It won’t take 4 years for SHU to compete for the NEC title. They will do it with 2019 and 2020 recruits.

Comment

Don’t know a single player on this team nor the coaches last or present. But with all the jabbering I decided to do some research on the previous coach.

13 seasons.

Never made a conference championship game.

Never won a regular season title.

Made the playoffs 6 times in 13 years.

Made the playoffs once in the last 5.

88-129-29 overall record.

Even without any complaints, I’d say the school probably made the right choice.
                              What took them so long?

Comment

Wasn’t referring to the TEAM stats...just the FCIAC goals record holder.
                                Why the negativity towards the kid? Might not be a world beater at that level, but has had a good career in HS and is playing in college. I don’t get people who are so nasty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X