Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My bad..I was confused by the fact that their COMPLEX is opening this spring.
    I could see how confusing that would be!

Comment

I could see how confusing that would be!
      The fact that a club no one has heard of is opening a complex in CT is pretty surprising.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209384]They are. New Rochelle FC. If anyone read back more than a few posts you would have seen it[/QUOT

My money is on it being affiliated with Rush.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209425]
          They are. New Rochelle FC. If anyone read back more than a few posts you would have seen it[/QUOT

It's certainly in Rushs backyard. No mention of JS though unless he's a silent partner

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209425]
            They are. New Rochelle FC. If anyone read back more than a few posts you would have seen it[/QUOT

Affiliated with Rush, as in a merger with Rush? There’s not enough room for two mid level premier clubs in Wilton.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209472]

It's certainly in Rushs backyard. No mention of JS though unless he's a silent partner
              It's actually a former partner of JS. JS threw him out of Rush so he is setting up shop to compete against Rush. This should be entertaining.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209728]

It's actually a former partner of JS. JS threw him out of Rush so he is setting up shop to compete against Rush. This should be entertaining.
                Interesting. I knew there had to be a story.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209733]

Interesting. I knew there had to be a story.
                  Let them battle it out, like Sporting and whoever. Let the mediocrity games begin!

Comment

Your missing CT RUSH!

Comment

Your missing CT RUSH!
                      No Rush was listed Skippy

Comment

Looking through the website for this new club New England Gunners you cant help but feel this is a lot of bull@#$%. A lot of promises being stated which are bound to fail. Teams will be playing in CCSL,NPL,EDP. A new club is not going to just jump into NPL. Who is this former partner of JS??

Comment

Looking through the website for this new club New England Gunners you cant help but feel this is a lot of bull@#$%. A lot of promises being stated which are bound to fail. Teams will be playing in CCSL,NPL,EDP. A new club is not going to just jump into NPL. Who is this former partner of JS??
                          lots of smoke and mirrors there.

Comment

lots of smoke and mirrors there.
                            Anyone can make a website; delivery is another story (remember how Surf was going to take over the NY market?). None of it makes sense either - New Rochelle based program with 2-3 teams setting up shop in a terribly over-saturated market (Rush, Everton, BS, AC CT, CFC Branch 65...)?

Comment

Who’s wealthier than beachside, they raise money and don’t build facilities...

It’s like throwing your buddy a stag party cause you need beer monies

Comment

Who’s wealthier than beachside, they raise money and don’t build facilities...

It’s like throwing your buddy a stag party cause you need beer monies
                                Is CFC Park open?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X