U15b (2003) state cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big upset today, Clearwater Chargers got beat by Florida Fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wow.
      But FESA 03 would still win state cup if it wanted to.

Comment

What's the upset ? No surprise there.

Comment

Wow.
          But FESA 03 would still win state cup if it wanted to.
          FESA 03 would get beat by at least 6 of the 03 DA teams in the state.

Comment

Hate to say this but State Cup is nothing but rec teams now. Watched our boys beat a team 6-0 that looked liked they were a rec team and not happy. I know its the first stepping stone to finals but I am a realist. Not naming our club but I feel they have been playing easy teams or schedules these past years.

Comment

This us rec soccer soooo sad. 😟

Comment

Hate to say this but State Cup is nothing but rec teams now. Watched our boys beat a team 6-0 that looked liked they were a rec team and not happy. I know its the first stepping stone to finals but I am a realist. Not naming our club but I feel they have been playing easy teams or schedules these past years.
                lol, come back after the 2nd round. Unless you are from Weston you won't be beating teams down in the 2nd round.

Comment

Group B, Boca United PreAcademy is the biggest joke. The team couldn't even make the playoffs in their conference in Division 2 and they are playing State Cup? If they score a goal, I will be surprised.
                  I'm better than Nostradamus. 6-0, 5-0 & 5-0. They had no place in the State Cup.

Comment

I'm better than Nostradamus. 6-0, 5-0 & 5-0. They had no place in the State Cup.
                    They have no place in the soccer community

Comment

FYI - unless your kid is playing professionally (or at the collegiate level), they're all playing rec soccer. Get over yourself!

Comment

So you played Boca United Pre-Academy. They didn't even make the playoffs in their D2 conference. But they can tell their friends they played State Cup!

Comment

FYI - unless your kid is playing professionally (or at the collegiate level), they're all playing rec soccer. Get over yourself!
                          Agree 100%

Comment

So you played Boca United Pre-Academy.
                            Nope, your are wrong.

Comment

Celtic U15

Dont count Celtic U15 boys out of this. They may play cdl but they won cdl by a landslide and have put up decent results against lakeland fc(tie) and lost to boynton beach 1-0 because of an offside goal. They may pull out some sort of achievement.

Comment

Celtic U15

Ya Celtic is decent. Maybe round of 16.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X