Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    added 4 more fields for a total of 8 outdoor fields?!? The new, grass surface is basically two 9v9 fields and four 5v5 fields: https://www.google.com/maps/place/11...!4d-72.8543777
    LOL. Great fact checking

Comment

Those fields are painted lines on a very large grass area that can be re-lined at any field size. This proves you are an idiot and have no idea

Comment

Come down to the end of executive drive at 5:00pm every week day and I will show you exactly what I’m talking about, I will be in the red charger. Also there at 9:00 am in case your mommy won’t let you miss your breast feeding

Comment

Those fields are painted lines on a very large grass area that can be re-lined at any field size. This proves you are an idiot and have no idea
          Idiot, look at the picture that I sent as a link and then extrapolate whether you believe you could truly reline those grass areas into anything more than 2 full sided fields? The assertion was that FSA has 8 outdoor fields ...... i suppose that they do if 6 of them are small-sided. Heck, if they relined all of their fields into 5v5 fields we could probably say that FSA is the greatest soccer complex on earth and they have 40 outdoor fields!!! 2 teams per field means that they can support 80 teams practicing simultaneously! WOWZY!

Comment

No sir you are an idiot relying on an aerial from the fall when more land has been cleared for more fields that do not show in your link you *****

Comment

Still is FSA. So they can add anything they want and its still FSA. Great facility no coaching and no quality teams

Comment

Still is FSA. So they can add anything they want and its still FSA. Great facility no coaching and no quality teams
                FSA has 2 good coaches in the whole club.

Comment

Which is pretty pathetic considering how many teams they have. If you dread your kid getting the majority of coaches why are you there?

Comment

2 more than OW or CFC

Comment

I'm new here, hi. Has anyone noticed fsa has major parking problems? Real challenge to find a spot isn't that true? Thank you

Comment

I'm new here, hi. Has anyone noticed fsa has major parking problems? Real challenge to find a spot isn't that true? Thank you
                        No problems unless your lard azz can’t walk more than 50’

Comment

Don’t like the parking don’t go there. Don’t like coaches don’t go there. Don’t like the snack shop don’t go there. What you should do is grow a pair and stop hiding on TS and meet me you toggaf. Red charger guy. Can you figure out what toggaf means?

Comment

Don’t like the parking don’t go there. Don’t like coaches don’t go there. Don’t like the snack shop don’t go there. What you should do is grow a pair and stop hiding on TS and meet me you toggaf. Red charger guy. Can you figure out what toggaf means?
                            You are a Homophobic wanker

Comment

You're a retard?

Comment

No sir you are an idiot relying on an aerial from the fall when more land has been cleared for more fields that do not show in your link you *****
                                Yeah, no.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X