Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nep schedules

My team manager sent schedules of games for my younger child but they aren't up on the website yet. Does anyone have a spreadsheet of the older girls' NEP schedules?

Can you post the U11 Premiership is you have it?

Comment

Please post what you have. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Can you post the U11 Premiership is you have it?
        You should get out of sports immediately.

Comment

The clubs are working on schedules. They are not ready yet. It's over 2 months until the first matches.

Comment

My team manager sent schedules of games for my younger child but they aren't up on the website yet. Does anyone have a spreadsheet of the older girls' NEP schedules?
            Just cross off every sunday in the spring as “unavailable”. And wait patiently.

Comment

Please post what you have. Thanks.
              Why? It’s February for gods sake. Who cares about Spring soccer schedules. Starting in early April you’ll play each week.

Comment

Why? It’s February for gods sake. Who cares about Spring soccer schedules. Starting in early April you’ll play each week.
                Add: you have no control over it so accept your fate when your club tells you where to be and when.

It will change most likely too ;)

Comment

I don’t personally care about NEP schedules, but the responses on this thread shows that basically everyone who posts on this this forum is just miserable.

Comment

I don’t personally care about NEP schedules, but the responses on this thread shows that basically everyone who posts on this this forum is just miserable.
                    No kidding. For me personally, I got excited whenever a schedule gets posted for my kids teams, regardless of the sport or league. Figuring out weekend itineraries, seeing other parts of New England, planning events with relatives in other parts of the state, its all good.

Comment

We too are excited! Our D is getting comfortable with her club, she started club scene last year, & we really enjoyed & jumped in last year. Looking forward to this year. Just hope tournaments aren't as hectic as you all say, we plan on being "self contained!"

Comment

We too are excited! Our D is getting comfortable with her club, she started club scene last year, & we really enjoyed & jumped in last year. Looking forward to this year. Just hope tournaments aren't as hectic as you all say, we plan on being "self contained!"
                        'club scene', 'self contained!'... What does that even mean???
                        and who said anything about tournaments being hectic?
                        Oh, and this year is half over by the way...didn't you get your offer letter yet?

Comment

'club scene', 'self contained!'... What does that even mean???
                          and who said anything about tournaments being hectic?
                          Oh, and this year is half over by the way...didn't you get your offer letter yet?
                          We are "new to club scene", came over from rec scene after playing there a couple years.
                          "Self contained" meaning we are going to bring anything, (food/drink...etc), to make tournament day go well as we've read on TS that these events can be crazy busy & it can be difficult getting/out after event starts.
                          And do you mean offer letter for next year? Because D has already signed with a club last spring. Our point is we are enjoying & look forward to when schedules get posted

Comment

https://www.newenglandpremiership.com/

Schedules Posted

Comment

Sort of. Still in progress.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X