X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Using the word ‘unoriginal’ twice...is kinda unoriginal, you donkey!😉
    Not my pics. Seems like there is at least one more person that you haven’t impressed today.
    I'm glad that you're able to put that :-) and wink at the end of your use of the word donkey. It really takes the bite out of it. It's kind of like the Emoji equivalent of putting your tail between your legs while you lay down and pee all over yourself. You're suddenly trying to appear lighthearted when in any observation on any thread of your use of the word donkey has been nothing but disdainful towards whoever you were directing it at. Just continue to be who you are... the guy that in real life (or in cyberspace) nobody likes. (wow, did I just bully?) 😉😉😉😉

Comment

I'm glad that you're able to put that :-) and wink at the end of your use of the word donkey. It really takes the bite out of it. It's kind of like the Emoji equivalent of putting your tail between your legs while you lay down and pee all over yourself. You're suddenly trying to appear lighthearted when in any observation on any thread of your use of the word donkey has been nothing but disdainful towards whoever you were directing it at. Just continue to be who you are... the guy that in real life (or in cyberspace) nobody likes. (wow, did I just bully?) 😉😉😉😉
      The emoji after my overused ‘donkey’ was a wink at irony.
      I know you wouldn’t get that, you didn’t get the joke, and everything subtle needs to be explained to you. Donkey!

Comment

https://pics.me.me/Facebook-6fda52.png

Comment

The emoji after my overused ‘donkey’ was a wink at irony.
          I know you wouldn’t get that, you didn’t get the joke, and everything subtle needs to be explained to you. Donkey!
          Ha! We've got a live one!

Comment

Twinkles up Portland

https://youtu.be/qaVvzTyMcls

Comment

For the Vantuckians:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/24/24e50...204282ca51.jpg

Comment

So the truth of all this is that the $1.17M fixes the driveway only. The actual parking areas are in future phases that are far more expensive than the $1.17M.

Don't believe me, check out WashT's twitter feed...

Comment

So the truth of all this is that the $1.17M fixes the driveway only. The actual parking areas are in future phases that are far more expensive than the $1.17M.

Don't believe me, check out WashT's twitter feed...
                  So it only fixes the driveway? The rest of the lot remains it's pothole filled self? The ***C,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/95/ed/58/9...me-obi-wan.jpg

Comment

Not to mention that they still need to raise another $100K just for the engineering and permitting for the driveway. They forgot to include those costs in their request for capital. Duh...

Comment

Not to mention that they still need to raise another $100K just for the engineering and permitting for the driveway. They forgot to include those costs in their request for capital. Duh...
                      I could care less what they are doing. I’m more peeeeeved that the clubs here in Portland aren’t even trying. Well, I guess Eastside is trying.

Comment

I would say that the company that installed the new turf fields, will probably be the company that does the parking up grades in the future and has already planned for this.

Comment

I could care less what they are doing. I’m more peeeeeved that the clubs here in Portland aren’t even trying. Well, I guess Eastside is trying.
                          You could care less? Well, then by all means, start caring less. Why stop at anything less than the ultimate goal of caring less.

Comment

https://bridgingtheunbridgeable.file...pg?w=483&h=362

Comment

What happened to the Vantukians who were on here pounding their chests about this new parking lot? Come on toothless wonders, did they cut the internet access to the double wides?

Comment

What happened to the Vantukians who were on here pounding their chests about this new parking lot? Come on toothless wonders, did they cut the internet access to the double wides?
                                Lol. While I think your post is hilarious. Those Vantucky knobs have done more for their members than our clubs here in Portland. I do see Eastside stepping up to the plate though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X