Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on WA Timbers. As someone said on another thread, act like you have been here before. SD's parking lot is an absolute **** show. So are at least half of Seattle's. They are dirt and grass with countless potholes and unmarked spots. You are so ridiculously clueless.
    You couldn’t be more of a donkey! If you can’t see what I was doing with this post, you are a dope. So I’m posing as a ***c parent, ya see, and I’m extolling (extol means to tell about), the virtues of the stupid parking lot in a similar fashion that some ***c parents talk about their U13 soccer team. (A team that is pretty good, but not nearly as good as gets lorded over us with some regularity).

You see, my dear donkey, it was meant as some good natured humor, taking aim at those of us who get a step or two ahead of ourselves when comparing twelve year olds from Camas to twelve year olds in Lake Oswego and Hillsboro.

Comment

You couldn’t be more of a donkey! If you can’t see what I was doing with this post, you are a dope. So I’m posing as a ***c parent, ya see, and I’m extolling (extol means to tell about), the virtues of the stupid parking lot in a similar fashion that some ***c parents talk about their U13 soccer team. (A team that is pretty good, but not nearly as good as gets lorded over us with some regularity).

You see, my dear donkey, it was meant as some good natured humor, taking aim at those of us who get a step or two ahead of ourselves when comparing twelve year olds from Camas to twelve year olds in Lake Oswego and Hillsboro.
      always happy to hear from someone so intelligent. Your use of the internet and your ability to look up words is impressive. Your witty repartee is particularly impressive in regards to the parking lot situation over in Camas. I'm almost certain that your children are TAG kids and no doubt will be headed to Yale, Harvard or Stanford in the coming years (MIT?). Actually, people who attempt to express how brilliant they are are usually the most ignorant, thick-skulled, knuckle-dragging neanderthals. Your use of the word donkey is excellent however. It hits so hard and cuts soooooo deep.

Comment

always happy to hear from someone so intelligent. Your use of the internet and your ability to look up words is impressive. Your witty repartee is particularly impressive in regards to the parking lot situation over in Camas. I'm almost certain that your children are TAG kids and no doubt will be headed to Yale, Harvard or Stanford in the coming years (MIT?). Actually, people who attempt to express how brilliant they are are usually the most ignorant, thick-skulled, knuckle-dragging neanderthals. Your use of the word donkey is excellent however. It hits so hard and cuts soooooo deep.
        Sounds like I might have struck a nerve 😉

Comment

Sounds like I might have struck a nerve 😉
          Either way we look at it the toothless, gun toting vantuckians have accomplished more than my club and all of the other pothead portlandia dumbazzes

Comment

It looks like the snowflakes from Vantucky have been triggered. Are they posting from their safe space?

Comment

It looks like the snowflakes from Vantucky have been triggered. Are they posting from their safe space?
              . Thought bubble-"damn, I do use donkey a lot. I know, I'll hit them written snowflake again. This is gonna be awesome!"

Comment

. Thought bubble-"damn, I do use donkey a lot. I know, I'll hit them written snowflake again. This is gonna be awesome!"
                You are missing the point completely.

***c dad didn’t get the joke. Like you, he probably thinks in “thought bubbles” too.
                Not getting the joke was the point.

The point isn’t how good ***c twelve year olds are.
                They are decent, for sure. Some of your parents get too far in front of that, and I made a joke using the parking lot as a metaphor.
                (Yes, I know using a word like ‘metaphor’ will upset that one guy.)

For the record, I don’t use Vantucky or Snowflake.
                The only reason I feel the need to overuse Donkey is when I read the rubbish people like you come up with.

Comment

Vatucky safe space:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...XVFhBHlVQOgUX5

Comment

Image of the new ***C DOC supervising the paving of the new parking lot

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...WJtGT8rcyzkcqA

Comment

You are missing the point completely.

***c dad didn’t get the joke. Like you, he probably thinks in “thought bubbles” too.
                      Not getting the joke was the point.

The point isn’t how good ***c twelve year olds are.
                      They are decent, for sure. Some of your parents get too far in front of that, and I made a joke using the parking lot as a metaphor.
                      (Yes, I know using a word like ‘metaphor’ will upset that one guy.)

For the record, I don’t use Vantucky or Snowflake.
                      The only reason I feel the need to overuse Donkey is when I read the rubbish people like you come up with.
                      Thanks for clearing all that up. I thought you were just an unoriginal idiot. At least now you've gone from using unoriginal descriptors to using images you pulled from your childhood.

Comment

oooooh - run forest run

Comment

Thanks for clearing all that up. I thought you were just an unoriginal idiot. At least now you've gone from using unoriginal descriptors to using images you pulled from your childhood.
                          Using the word ‘unoriginal’ twice...is kinda unoriginal, you donkey!😉
                          Not my pics. Seems like there is at least one more person that you haven’t impressed today.

Comment

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...qBGV_GO-76ITUR

Comment

https://img.memecdn.com/donkey_o_682550.jpg

Comment

https://www.portlandproblems.com/wp-...-vancouver.jpg

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X