Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All true, but stop using big words. It makes them feel more stupider.
    bobo’s Not so stupid is he?

Sixty noine

Comment

I heard that OCYS is closing. The coaches are looking for new jobs and not waiting until the summer. Later Gator
      This is 100% accurate

Boys DA coaches gone
      USL 1 coaches gone
      Girls DA coaches gone
      ECNL coaches at OC asking other coaches and directors for jobs

I ran into an OC ECNL coach talking to a Director at another Club at a local coffee shop

Comment

This is 100% accurate

Boys DA coaches gone
        USL 1 coaches gone
        Girls DA coaches gone
        ECNL coaches at OC asking other coaches and directors for jobs

I ran into an OC ECNL coach talking to a Director at another Club at a local coffee shop
        The ship is sinking and no the rats will have to scurry to find a safe haven

Comment

The ship is sinking and no the rats will have to scurry to find a safe haven
          The biggest RATS come from the OC DA for boys and girls

Girls DA coaches are heading south. South Floirda can expect two English speaking RATS to be there soon.

Boys DA RATS that were NOT included in the MV fire sale will head to either GPS but more then likely they will head to RUSH. The RUSH need players and they will promise the moon in the younger 12-14 age groups plus sprinkle a few older ones that MV throws to the curb

Comment

Girls DA coaches are heading south. South Floirda can expect two English speaking RATS to be there soon.

Boys DA RATS that were NOT included in the MV fire sale will head to either GPS but more then likely they will head to RUSH. The RUSH need players and they will promise the moon in the younger 12-14 age groups plus sprinkle a few older ones that MV throws to the curb
            Gosh I hope The RUSH are smarter and do not get sold a bill of promises. These Rats coming will steal jobs from Rush coaches and directors. These two rats were so nasty towards the RUSH in the past only recently when the ship is sinking did the rat charm appear

Comment

Gosh I hope The RUSH are smarter and do not get sold a bill of promises. These Rats coming will steal jobs from Rush coaches and directors. These two rats were so nasty towards the RUSH in the past only recently when the ship is sinking did the rat charm appear
              Beware of Rat M and Rat B

End of Day these Two Rats will survive a ship wreak

Comment

Why would anything change at OC? The only thing different will be the boys DA moving to MV.

Comment

If ocys leaves the youth business can thenother clubs absorb the kids? Ocys is arguably the biggest youth club in Central Florida. What a **** storm them shuutting their doors would cause. Are other clubs ready to step up?
                  my question is why would they close their youth side? I could see it if the program was not profitable but it should be. With the fees charged and number of players the youth side should be in the black. A program that provides positive cash slow, fans for their first team and consumers to buy jerseys and other gear with OC on it would be hard to close.

I see why they farmed out DA and closed the USL team as those did not provide $$ to the overall budget but don't see the logic in this argument.

Comment

my question is why would they close their youth side? I could see it if the program was not profitable but it should be. With the fees charged and number of players the youth side should be in the black. A program that provides positive cash slow, fans for their first team and consumers to buy jerseys and other gear with OC on it would be hard to close.

I see why they farmed out DA and closed the USL team as those did not provide $$ to the overall budget but don't see the logic in this argument.
                    No worries. GPS is all over it.

Comment

No worries. GPS is all over it.
                      lol--- gps = jokers. They are the big business of youth soccer. Love the way they play direct only thinking about the win and drop players from higher divisions to beat up on lower level teams to ensure they get that win.

Comment

Your right Rush needs quality players but they are not going to get the lot of leaving DA players and this is from current DA players. Rush plays the same old GCF, Regions and etc, so why.
                        Now they might get a few but the smart ones will head to Clubs where they can continue with development and opportunities.

Comment

I heard that OCYS is closing. The coaches are looking for new jobs and not waiting until the summer. Later Gator
                          Also heard FKK is being renamed to Florida Elite Orlando soon.

Comment

Along with Florida Elite Tallahassee there would be a great network to work for players at every level in central to north Florida.

Comment

FKK needs to expand in order to accept all the youth players from OC when they close their doors.

Comment

lol--- gps = jokers. They are the big business of youth soccer. Love the way they play direct only thinking about the win and drop players from higher divisions to beat up on lower level teams to ensure they get that win.
                                Well - you have to win to improve your bottom line..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X