Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, I heard Willamette U was all over her. Truth is a couple of months at FC and Garret knew she wasn't good enough for UP, and now she knows it. I'm sure Thorns Academy will get her into a great NAIA or Junior College though.
    She has better recruiting odds than 98% of Oregon girls, depending on her academics. Don't be jealous.

Comment

Did any thorns sign with colleges?

Comment

I would also like an answer to this question.

Comment

Yes. That's what I'm talking about. Stand up and demand it.

Comment

On Twitter feeds

Comment

Just because there aren't any doesn't mean anything. Some kids play soccer to have fun. I know that's a novel concept for some of you. Worry about yourself.

Comment

Just because there aren't any doesn't mean anything. Some kids play soccer to have fun. I know that's a novel concept for some of you. Worry about yourself.
                Absolutely nothing wrong with kids playing sports just for fun and with no intention of playing in college. Support that 100%.

However, an entity like the oh-so-elite Thorns Academy claiming they are the "pathway to the pros" and having zero players sign to play for college is a huge red flag, for me at least. Unless they are all getting pro contracts and skipping college? I thought not.

Comment

She has better recruiting odds than 98% of Oregon girls, depending on her academics. Don't be jealous.
                  Not the sharpest knife in the drawer either...

Comment

Thorns will tell you they are for the "elite" of the "elite" only. They only take players who are on the pathway to the pros. Funny how most of their "elite" players ride the pine on HS JV teams.

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

Pretty pathetic to have to resort to trash talking 14 year old girls on an anonymous chat room. Jealousy is a very ugly thing. Maybe you should worry about making yourself a better human.
                        Sorry to hurt your feelings, Mr. Libtard. Don't you have some protesting to do?

Comment

So we are all in agreement that Thorns Academy had zero girls sign to play in college this year? That is very telling. But not surprising for a team that couldn't even win the Beaverton Cup. Ouch.

Comment

I know for certain at least one thorn from last year is on a community college team.

Comment

Sorry to hurt your feelings, Mr. Libtard. Don't you have some protesting to do?
                              Ever notice that the people who use the word libtard always have crappy jobs and are really not very masculine? People that blame others for their crappy lot in life.

Comment

Ever notice that the people who use the word libtard always have crappy jobs and are really not very masculine? People that blame others for their crappy lot in life.
                                Sorry to hurt your feelings Libtard. How's it feel to be so weak and powerless in the new USA where people who actually contribute to society are now much better off than the blood-sucking leeches like you whose days on the government milk-tit are numbered?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X