Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Valeo / Newton United merger prove detrimental?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Valeo / Newton United merger prove detrimental?

The merger of two clubs with parents whose passion for the game can cause them to get over excited and a bit unruly, could this be an incubator for behavior problems? At some point it has to permeate the players on the field as well. It is a learned behavior. Are we headed down the road of the NY teams? Will this new club become the MA standard for inappropriate sideline conduct? I hope the children remain grounded and insulated from the antics. The bravado and elitism from the NU crowd here is harmless and silly. It's the other face they wear, on the sidelines, that I worry about.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The merger of two clubs with parents whose passion for the game can cause them to get over excited and a bit unruly, could this be an incubator for behavior problems? At some point it has to permeate the players on the field as well. It is a learned behavior. Are we headed down the road of the NY teams? Will this new club become the MA standard for inappropriate sideline conduct? I hope the children remain grounded and insulated from the antics. The bravado and elitism from the NU crowd here is harmless and silly. It's the other face they wear, on the sidelines, that I worry about.
    What the hell is wrong with you?? This has to be the dumbest post of the year.I think they didn't leave you in the incubator long enough when you were born.

Comment

Why don't you grow up and find another project? All your posted lies are not going to do one bit of damage. The players are happy, the parents have already bonded, and the coaches already know all the boys. The combined teams will be very strong. Deal with it and move on.

Comment

Did you get beat up by a NU mom? Kid not make the top team? Why don't you run and tell EW? I'm sure he'll be happy to show you the door.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you?? This has to be the dumbest post of the year.I think they didn't leave you in the incubator long enough when you were born.
          Actually agree with the post. Has to be the most dysfunctional group of parents and that Valeo/ Newton United club and coaches are a mess.

Comment

Actually agree with the post. Has to be the most dysfunctional group of parents and that Valeo/ Newton United club and coaches are a mess.
            I can't speak to this situation in particular but I will say that in my experience the coach has to set the tone here. First parent meeting next year the coach needs to be firm that bad sideline behavior will not be tolerated. Then, follow through...

Comment

Did you get beat up by a NU mom? Kid not make the top team? Why don't you run and tell EW? I'm sure he'll be happy to show you the door.
              Threads are from crazy Scorp u11 red card dad. Still angry his son can't play at all. Has some potential as an offensive lineman.

Comment

Remember everyone u 12 is still about individual development. 50% will move on next season. So, enough with the bonding crap. I tell my son to learn the game, watch better players play, and improve your technical ability.

Comment

Why don't you grow up and find another project? All your posted lies are not going to do one bit of damage. The players are happy, the parents have already bonded, and the coaches already know all the boys. The combined teams will be very strong. Deal with it and move on.
                  That is why the tryouts were a farce. The teams were selected.

There are quite a few parents that went the Valeo route because they personally didn't like the DL show. The snubbing of the town soccer system got under a lot of their skins.

Now that they are combined they can't avoid it. It has to be eating them alive. The team is going to be all about showcasing the twins.

I predict you are going to see the NU parents super happy and the Valeo parents golf clapping on the sidelines. Cheerio mate.

Comment

There are quite a few parents that went the Valeo route because they personally didn't like the DL show. The snubbing of the town soccer system got under a lot of their skins.

Now that they are combined they can't avoid it. It has to be eating them alive. The team is going to be all about showcasing the twins.

I predict you are going to see the NU parents super happy and the Valeo parents golf clapping on the sidelines. Cheerio mate.
                    Stupid post mate. DL and AG are great coaches and has already helped many Valeo players in the Saturday morning clinic. Valeo parents are very happy they joined the club. Both u12 and u13 teams will be very strong and will more than hold their in EPL. Three Valeo training sessions a week for ten months. Not for town players for sure, high level of commitment.

Comment

NU and Valeo kids have been playing on NYS all year together.

Comment

NU and Valeo kids have been playing on NYS all year together.
                        But the parents don't play nice.

Comment

But the parents don't play nice.
                          So true, a lot of phony smiles and golf claps.

Comment

So true, a lot of phony smiles and golf claps.
                            Well maybe your kid sucks.

Comment

Well maybe your kid sucks.
                              I love adults that pick on kids.

My kid does suck at soccer. My kids life is ruined. 11 years old and he has nothing to look forward to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X