Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I presume you have stopped using Google too.

Why Facebook and Google mine your data, and why there’s nothing you can do to stop it
    http://bgr.com/2016/02/11/why-facebo...do-to-stop-it/

The smugness of libs know no bounds.

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecard...JiYTQ4ZTE1.png
    I’ve actually used DuckDuckGo for sometime ....

No tracking and no data mining there. So I guessed I stopped it.

And I know you aren’t tech savvy enough to understand but if you just turn off the API platform on FB you go a long way to stopping it there.

Hoisted on your petard again.

Wanna triple down?

Dumb dumb cons. They just hate that we know more than they do and instead of working to better themselves they think world must lower itself to their level of understanding

Comment

How many times must you hear TMan? Nobody cares. And that includes people like Moore and Sanders. Dems set the standard back in the 90's. Just 'shiny keys to distract us' from the really important issues.
      I think we’ll find out in November whether those conservative women in small towns stick with the trump coalition or not.

I can wait it out. Thanks

Comment

Libs are so easily impressed by 'shiny keys to distract us'.

And I swear to God that the liberal media and those like TMan/Not-A-Lib who gullibly swallows their BS are total MORONS. Case in point.

The Problem Isn't Cambridge Analytica: It's Facebook
        https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevle.../#385336e658a5

Just wondering, how many of you hypocrites have deleted your social media accounts?
        All my social media accounts are completely made up information and names. All permissions shut down hard. Useful for keeping track of certain things, but otherwise can be as much of a cesspool as TS.

Not-A -Lib

Comment

All my social media accounts are completely made up information and names. All permissions shut down hard. Useful for keeping track of certain things, but otherwise can be as much of a cesspool as TS.

Not-A -Lib
          ^^^^^

Putting fake stuff out there so you can get “benefits” without the risk. Aren’t you part of the problem then?

Curious. Cesspool BECAUSE of all the fakery, whether from users like you or Zuck.

Comment

Anyone beside me notice how Tman/Not-A-Lib respond to posts in unison? One might think it was the same person posting. Sort of like OCDMan of old.
            If you can't tell the difference between Teehee man and me, you are more of a tard than I gave you credit for.

Could just be that when the Pro abortion/lgbt/sanctuary city/anti-tariff/gun control/etc support group give us a smoke break, we both happen to hit our phones and check on the Con Trolls of TS?

signed, Not-A-Lib, and most certainly Not-Teehee-Man ("not that there's anything wrong with that")

Comment

Again pointing out the cons are obsessed with personal animus against the libs on the board

Long said that’s all that motivates them. Wholly incoherent otherwise

Comment

^^^^^

Putting fake stuff out there so you can get “benefits” without the risk. Aren’t you part of the problem then?

Curious. Cesspool BECAUSE of all the fakery, whether from users like you or Zuck.
                Not "putting anything out there", azzmonkey. Just empty dummy accounts so I can read certain twitter feeds and follow bands, etc. on FukBook. I really need to put a real phone number and address on an account for that?

Comment

Not "putting anything out there", azzmonkey. Just empty dummy accounts so I can read certain twitter feeds and follow bands, etc. on FukBook. I really need to put a real phone number and address on an account for that?
                  That acknowledges you are violating the terms of service.

This is the problem. Everyone finds a good excuse for their own fakery and transgressions

Comment

The kid was a 17 year old with a Glock. #1 that's illegal in Maryland. #2 Glocks are a large-caliber handgun at .45 caliber. AR-15s routinely use a .22 caliber bullet. The kid in Florida used an AR-15 with a 10 bullet magazine. Glocks typically hold a 15 bullet magazine. About 65% of police forces in the country carry a Glock because the bigger caliber and larger magazine are considered to have more "stopping" power.

Oh ya, and the argument against teachers carrying guns is because the accuracy of "trained" police is reported to be only 18%. The bigger issue is how to manage stress in a deadly situation.
                    The gun nut con trying his hardest to make the Glock seem as/more more lethal than an AR-15.

An AR-15 doesn’t chamber a .22 round, it chambers .223
                    See if you can figure out which is which...

http://image.ibb.co/g69eXx/959_ED710...7_F2_E6008.jpg

A .223 round leaves the barrel of the AR-15 at ~ 2,800 ft/sec
                    A .45 round leaves the barrel of the Glock at ~1,200 ft/sec

The smaller but much higher velocity .223 round does vast damage to human tissue/organs by cavitation as it moves through the body. Compare videos of a .223 fired into ballistic gel and a .45 fired into ballistic gel.

If you go read gun forums on this kind of topic the folks there overwhelming pick an AR-15 over something like the Glock as their choice in a firefight.

Comment

That acknowledges you are violating the terms of service.

This is the problem. Everyone finds a good excuse for their own fakery and transgressions
                      There is no "real name" requirement on Twitter, and pretty much all data fields in a FB profile are optional.

Comment

There is no "real name" requirement on Twitter, and pretty much all data fields in a FB profile are optional.
                        ^^^^

Thanks. Someone made a false claim earlier that one needs to violate the terms of service by faking an address and phone # in order to use these platforms.

As you correctly point out, you need a live email address and that’s about it.

Comment

Again pointing out the cons are obsessed with personal animus against the libs on the board

Long said that’s all that motivates them. Wholly incoherent otherwise

Hmmmm....Interesting, coming from a group that is 100% convinced I threatened families a decade ago. Brings it up once a week, has vendettas against any free-thinkers, downright angry because not everyone agrees with the group think.

Curious comment.

Comment

The gun nut con trying his hardest to make the Glock seem as/more more lethal than an AR-15.

An AR-15 doesn’t chamber a .22 round, it chambers .223
                            See if you can figure out which is which...

http://image.ibb.co/g69eXx/959_ED710...7_F2_E6008.jpg

A .223 round leaves the barrel of the AR-15 at ~ 2,800 ft/sec
                            A .45 round leaves the barrel of the Glock at ~1,200 ft/sec

The smaller but much higher velocity .223 round does vast damage to human tissue/organs by cavitation as it moves through the body. Compare videos of a .223 fired into ballistic gel and a .45 fired into ballistic gel.

If you go read gun forums on this kind of topic the folks there overwhelming pick an AR-15 over something like the Glock as their choice in a firefight.
                            Take a lesson in guns, lib. The difference between a .22 and a.223.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf__uAX-dX4

Comment

Hmmmm....Interesting, coming from a group that is 100% convinced I threatened families a decade ago. Brings it up once a week, has vendettas against any free-thinkers, downright angry because not everyone agrees with the group think.

Curious comment.
                              Wasn’t a decade ago. Perhaps that’s what in one of the earlier politics threads that the mods had the good sense to just shut down

There are threads that have been SHUT DOWN, right?

No matter. Your animus has been on display all day everyday Bore-us

Comment

Wasn’t a decade ago. Perhaps that’s what in one of the earlier politics threads that the mods had the good sense to just shut down

There are threads that have been SHUT DOWN, right?

No matter. Your animus has been on display all day everyday Bore-us
                                I'm not the one who brings it up, so I admittedly just threw a number out there. No idea when it happened, but surely it meant something since it was brought up all the time.

Now, what I can say, is the comment "Send us your wives and daughters so we can have our way with them" was a direct threat, and it definitely was within the last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X