•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    thanks BM for the promo
    No promo, just facts.

Another fact: We can all be sure the promo didn't come from the Lakewood Ranch Chargers, because there were no promises of great training and a shot at making the US National team through the Chargers DA.

Comment

what if MESSI smoked by KIDS @ Ymca SWIMeat $HOPlayers use strange FALSE FLAG$hip?!

what if WHO UNitedARK$hop was asking USair USHERaids what PUSHoney DEWinks smoke?!

what if our LINEAR EQUATION FORMULA BABIES on BOARD$wing smoke LANDriveCHUMPS?!

ICELAND & WORLD CUPlayers RUSSIA & MEXICOlandRUG$hop ask if CHAMP$wing smoke?!

think mates. GIANT MEAL$hop asked if WINDY MILE~STONERaids smoke BLUE~PRINTaxes.

LIMBO or SLOW to get BELOW the DARK$witch $LUMbar $WINGores $THUMP$kinEAR FOXY.

COUGH or LAUGH. BOTH OXYGEN BASED REACTIONS. get out of SMOKING LOUNGE$trip.

YOU got eMAIL SNAIL smoke in $HELL GAME$port SEA SHELL FISHapeDRUG$hop BIRD$hop.

Comment

Tryouts dates and times are posted for these 3 clubs and they all conflict with each other again.

Comment

How are the girl teams at these clubs?

Comment

Got Rec?

How are the girl teams at these clubs?
            The girls teams are a step above rec soccer and interchangeable. All have a half decent team from time to time but for the most part they will never compete with TBU, Cape Coral or WFF top teams. The most they can hope for is beating Wesley Chapel, Liverpool, Fusion, etc.
            BRSC has partnership with IMG for the DA. I wouldn't put much stock in that though. They are going to have a team weather they have good players or not.

Comment

The girls teams are a step above rec soccer and interchangeable. All have a half decent team from time to time but for the most part they will never compete with TBU, Cape Coral or WFF top teams. The most they can hope for is beating Wesley Chapel, Liverpool, Fusion, etc.
              BRSC has partnership with IMG for the DA. I wouldn't put much stock in that though. They are going to have a team weather they have good players or not.
              Uh, BRs GDA 04s just best WFFs GDA team. So much for that never compete thing you were talking about. D-bag.

Comment

Uh, BRs GDA 04s just best WFFs GDA team. So much for that never compete thing you were talking about. D-bag.
                That is b/c WFF sucks, period.
                Every age group is horrendous, period.

Comment

Are we talking about the same team that lost to WFF earlier in the year? Yeah....you got me with that one. Like the saying goes, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
                  The same team that lost 10-0 to Concorde, 8-0 to Weston, 12-0 to Tophat, 8-0 to Charlotte, 10-0 to NC Courage, 8-0 to Orlando and a big 17-0 to Tophat again!.....WOW And I'm the D-bag. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!! Why don't you tell everyone how many wins you have this year?

Keep drinking. I'm sure the money your wasting on your kid will pay off with a D-3 partial scholarship somewhere.
                  HA HA HA HA HA HA....woooooo
                  Got to love BRSC parents. If they knew anything about soccer, they wouldn't be at Braden River. HA HA HA HA
                  I'm going to hurt myself if I keep laughing.

Comment

Are we talking about the same team that lost to WFF earlier in the year? Yeah....you got me with that one. Like the saying goes, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
                    The same team that lost 10-0 to Concorde, 8-0 to Weston, 12-0 to Tophat, 8-0 to Charlotte, 10-0 to NC Courage, 8-0 to Orlando and a big 17-0 to Tophat again!.....WOW And I'm the D-bag. Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!! Why don't you tell everyone how many wins you have this year?

Keep drinking. I'm sure the money your wasting on your kid will pay off with a D-3 partial scholarship somewhere.
                    Got to love BRSC parents. If they knew anything about soccer, they wouldn't be at Braden River. HA HA HA HA
                    Here what is funny...you seem to care enough about BRSC to post about them. Most top programs don't care about clubs like BRSC. From my experience, when someone posts about a club like this (or any club that is not considered one of the top clubs in the state) they do so because they were part of the club and left and feel like they need to justify the move to themselves.

Comment

From the WFF DA thread:
                      Across the four GDA teams this season:
                      Goals for: 60
                      Goals against: 245

At BRSC has an excuse, they are a community club.
                      What is WFF's excuse for such putrid #'s?

Comment

How are these 3 clubs going to do in tryouts?
                        Any movement of coaches among the clubs?
                        Coaching list?
                        Any teams switching clubs?
                        What is the best option in the Sarasota / Bradenton area?

Comment

Same as it ever was

Coaching list?
                          Guess it depends on what end game you want for your kid. If you want them to play high school ball, any club will do. If you want them to play at a small college, any will do. If you want a partial scholarship in college, any will do.
                          If you want them to compete with the best players in the country and get offers to D1 schools, none will do. IMG is the only local option for that.

Comment

Guess it depends on what end game you want for your kid. If you want them to play high school ball, any club will do. If you want them to play at a small college, any will do. If you want a partial scholarship in college, any will do.
                            If you want them to compete with the best players in the country and get offers to D1 schools, none will do. IMG is the only local option for that.
                            For $ spent at IMG , I could pay for the education .... IMG soccer isn't all that its cracked to be.
                            Many local players on the boys and girls side have received scholarships. Including at the Div 1 level without going to IMG.

Comment

Coaching list?
                              In order for the term "tryouts" to be appropriate, there has to be many players at a team tryout. Otherwise this is just a everybody makes the team situation.
                              Neither club will have new players showing up for "tryouts"

Comment

Congrats

Congrats to all the local teams who are still alive in State Cup:

BRSC: 2003 Boys, 2002 Boys, 2005 Boys, 2001 Girls, 2003 Girls

FC Sarasota: None

MAYSO: None

Sarasota Spartans: None

Manasota: None

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X