Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have now been in existence for two years and what do we have? Shaky DOC, disappearing owner and multi age teams who struggle to compete in a B league. This club is not long for the dustbin. What appeal does this club have for any serious soccer player? Really weak staff, weak teams and no home of their own. I would love to hear their sales pitch.
    Just got the sales pitch! They are building a multi million dollar soccer facility. Place where all of Rush will play and all other clubs will pay top dollar to play in best facility in the Northeast. Where do I sign up?

Comment

Just had a chance to see Rush for myself. They are terrible.

Comment

What age group?

Comment

Our younger indoor pickup team that doesn’t practice, beats their older year round club team the last two years in an a winter tournament ... and by multiple goals. That is allI need to know about how “good” they are.

Comment

The Rush teams are simply Town teams that have been recruited in as an entire team. They are not building out Premier teams. Slapping lipstick on a pig!

Comment

Which tournament and age group?

Comment

This organization is a clown show. They don't even know what state they are in. They are spread way to far apart with their program in RI, MA and CT. They play in a crap league with 3rd rate clubs and their teams are poor. This club is going absolutely nowhere.

Comment

This organization is a clown show. They don't even know what state they are in. They are spread way to far apart with their program in RI, MA and CT. They play in a crap league with 3rd rate clubs and their teams are poor. This club is going absolutely nowhere.
                  Aren’t you being little bit too harsh. If there is a market for their service let it be. Doesn’t effect you and you not paying for it. Look at the big clubs like NEFC and GPS, they also have crappy teams playing in the lowest NEP bracket so what. The kids enjoying it and having fun. Most importantly their parents willing to pay for it. You and my options don’t matter.

Comment

This is either a dissatisfied parent or a competing club... my guess is a competing club. "Third rate club" is the proof. What parent uses that terminology? A club DoC or owner who is used to thinking in terms of DA, ECNL/NPL/NEP and NESL would use that phrase though. Must be spring season with tryouts around the corner and lots of dissatisified parents at many clubs.

Here's a hint to the poster above... their teams may not be great now, but most of those teams were taken from other clubs, so what does that say about the RI/Southeast MA club development? Not much. My guess is there aren't enough ulittle parents buying what your selling and it's hitting your bottom line.

Comment

This must be coming from a club coach director defending his position. I am a parent that came from another club. Was dissatisfied there and now I wish I was still there. Biggest mistake ever coming to this club. Lot of promises and no follow through. Stay away from Rush!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X